RE:How do you manage to not erect

To erect on a nudebeach is not a problem, but when you erect don't keepi laying on your back. But mosttime there is no reason to erect, nudism is not erotic.

Last time my little one wanted to erect on the nudebeach was when a girl (25-30 years) wearing a bikini had a nipple slip only a few yards away from me.... she didn't dare to be naked, but didn't want tanlines over her sholders.... she took the ropes off and after a minute her nipple slipt without knowing of her... that was erotic but when she noticed it she took the bikinitop off and she was one of the others on the beach

This post was edited

You wrote:best way is to become impotent, the mass of guilt that constantly being told erections are evil should soon render you this way.

Nobody said they are evil. We are just saying that if you do get one while at a nudist resort or beach, cover it up.

People who advise it's natural, don't cover it up, etc. obviously have never been to a nudist resort, or they are just here for erotica. You are not a TRUE nudist.

This post was edited

The Pathetic Penis Brigade never ceases to raise a laugh.

This post was edited

The Pathetic Penis Brigade never ceases to raise a laugh.

I see MOW can't keep his lips from flapping YET again !!! If you can't be constructive with ANY of your comments, then just GO AWAY !

This post was edited

There was a man who really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged 6 miles a day. One day, he took a look in the mirror and noticed that he was tan all over except his penis. So, he decided to do something about it.
He went to the beach, completely undressed himself and buried in the sand, except for his penis, which he left sticking out.
Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane. Upon seeing the penis sticking up over the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other lady, "There's no justice in the world."
The other lady asked what she meant and she said.
When I was 20, I was curious about it.
When I was 30, I enjoyed it.
When I was 40, I asked for it.
When I was 50, I paid for it.
When I was 60, I prayed for it.
When I was 70, I forgot about it.
Now, I am 80 and the damn things are growing wild on the beach and I'm too old to squat.

This post was edited

bravobr
Undies Only

The Pathetic Penis Brigade never ceases to raise laugh. I see MOW can't keep his lips from flapping YET again !!! If you can't be constructive with ANY of your comments, then just GO AWAY !

Why are you so obsessed with MOW?
You seem to be infatuated with him.
Why this passion over his posts?
You read and comment on every post he makes.
It must rob you, soul wise, suspecting people of unsavory motives all the time.
At least obsessing over MOW keeps you busy.

This post was edited

that Hillary Warning is both hilarious and scary!

This post was edited