the same idiot wanking on cam!

There is some idiot going by the nickname VinceWoodland who comes on chatroom and it's always wanking on cam. It seems like a video actually, but I can't be sure. When I click on his profile trying to flag him, it tells me "User is not found!". Any ideas why his profile can not be found on this site?
Cheers,
B

This topic was edited
RE:the same idiot wanking on cam!

Please contact TT1 and TT2. Thanks 4 helping keep the site clean and may you have a good weekend. Hawk

This post was edited

He might have his profile privacy search setting set to not allow

This post was edited

New name same game.........HowardStone ........now where is my fly swatter...................

This post was edited

There is some idiot going by the nickname VinceWoodland who comes on chatroom and it's always wanking on cam. It seems like a video actually, but I can't be sure. When I click on his profile trying to flag him, it tells me "User is not found!". Any ideas why his profile can not be found on this site?Cheers,B

If he is always wanking; why do you continually click onto his cam?

This post was edited

I always look at the cams and if its a winker then turn it off. I don't understand people who like to look then play merry hell. Do you sit and watch things you don't like on TV. I don't condone the actions but for gods sake turn it off, if no one watches surely they will go some place else.

Apply to be a mod then you could bar people for not having face on cam :-) Is it a rule ?
Hasty

This post was edited

I disagree. By definition exhibitionists need an audience. If there are no viewers the exhibitionist won't get his thrill and will either give-up or leave.

This post was edited