RE:Hair and it is not what you think

I use the Grecian Formula and like the more suttle results compared to dying.

This post was edited

My grandfather lived into his mid 80s and never went grey. The only grey he did have was the tips of his sideburns. My dad died much younger, but also didn't grey, except for his beard and mustache. I also only have grey in my beard & mustache, so my solution: don't grow them!

This post was edited

If it changes color so be it !

This post was edited

I did indeed breathe a sigh of relief that this discussion is not about pubes! Hence, I comment. I am in my 60s with naturally brown hair on my head (darkening from really blond as a kid) , but all my body and facial hair has been gray to white for years. Actually, a lot of my pics on this site look like I shave my bod because the hair doesn't show up.

This winter, after 40 years clean-shaven I decided to grow a beard, and I'm enjoying the white fuzz but it's true that I look older (and the contrast from head to chin is a little odd). It's not fair to say that guys 50+ look weird with dark hair, it's all about natural vs chemical. Several people have suggested I try a little Grecian Formula for the beard, but I'm with those of you who just can't bring myself to alter nature; I'm afraid it will look fake. Plus, I imagine shocking my dinner companions if it rubs off on my napkin, or worse, staining my shirt outright if water runs down my chin. I don't need to be a bizarre take-off on Tammy Faye, LOL!

This post was edited