5 fruits and/or vegetables per day ?

Will you finally decide to exchange or complete your hamburgers, fried potatoes and ice-cream well sweetened by these indispensable 5 fruits and vegetables per day to finally be proud to exhibit this dream body that everyone will envy you instead of this fat disgusting that masks the essence of your personality?

This topic was edited
RE:5 fruits and/or vegetables per day ?

I don't want anyone to envy me, I don't even want anyone looking at me with admiration. Being the center of attention makes me uncomfortable. But I do want to be healthy, as healthy and fit as it is possible to be. Therefore instead of 5 a day, I intend to make it everything I eat. And I intend to grow it all myself using the best I can put together of minerals and soil amendments to get nutrient dense food.

This post was edited

Well I thought it has now gone up to 10 a day now or was this a storm in a tea cup. Also growing your own fruit and veg will help to keep your body in good shape doing the groundwork to grow these crops like I do and all the better when done nude.

This post was edited

Apparently it was always 10 but authorities thought better to start with 5 as if said 10 at beginning people would give up trying lol

This post was edited

Actually, US recs for fruits and veggies are now given in volumes. 2.5 to 3 cups veggies, 2 cups fruit daily. It is more meaningful than "servings" because a lot of people thought that the piece of lettuce and paper thin tomato on their triple cheeseburger was 2 servings :).

I would be sorry if the original poster seriously believed an overweight person will only reveal their true wonderfulness if they lose weight (that's my read on the comment). Belies the idea of nudism promoting body acceptance.

This post was edited

There's a proper balance. Being honest and open about who I am and what I'm like is good, if overweight be free to admit it, no need to hide it, (it's impossible anyway) But at the same time not satisfied with it and strongly desiring change for the better. Strong enough desire to get busy and do it.
Growing it is the best way. Get the exercise and sunshine (all over if possible) and eatin it when it's grown. So much benefit I think it good to take drastic measures if necessary to change one's position in life in order to live where gardening can be done, void of the clothes if at all possible.

This post was edited

I agree, I feel much better when I carry less weight. Whether I look better or not is debatable and a non issue to me.
I am trying to eat more veggies and less store bought meat. Just plain stay out of restaurants and McPukles for certain. Now I prefer venison and fish from the local streams when I eat meat.
We all need to eat better to have the health to actually LIVE as opposed to existing.

This post was edited

I am pretty sure I was just called fat and disgusting? Um? Okay. You must be fun to party with. :D

This post was edited

@folklover y would some one call u that .... u are beautiful one ... btw do u want me to punch them :)

This post was edited

Folklover, I certainly did not mean to imply anything of the like! My agreement is with our need to eat more veggies and take care of ourselves. My apologies for my lack of clarity.

This post was edited

Many people have the weight problem to deal with, and with some it's so bad they have to practically starve themselves in order to loose any. I think it's the processed and manufactured food that's at fault for a lot of it. Along with nutrient poor food from the main farming system. The body gets it's fat storage mechanism altered and gain happens without trying. Eat nothing but garden goodies, even getting enough of the high fat kinds (uncooked mostly) as avocados and such. and the weight problem would take care of itself over time. Those altered fat storage triggers would switch back to where they should be. Minerals in the soil have a lot to do with it as well. Good mineral nutrition can repair much of what's been going wrong with us. We're not getting it through the normal agriculture system very well. Farmers mostly do not study soil fertility management like they should, and the university ag departments are generally working on the side of the chemical companies and not doing any good either. It takes a good bit of independent research into nutrient dense and high brix growing methods to learn what to do and how, to grow really good food that will feed us like it should and make us healthy.

This post was edited