What do you do to stay nude in winter?

After a few days of the outdoor temperature not getting up to zero it is a bit refreshing to have temperatures approaching 20 degrees F. I certainly don't get any outdoor nude time right now, but still manage to live nude inside without much change in my environment. I tend to be more comfortable in the upper 60's so the thermostat is set there, but I think there a few more trips to the hot tub.

This topic was edited
RE:What do you do to stay nude in winter?

Crank up the heater :p

This post was edited

Wear socks.

This post was edited

Socks, crocks, and an open flannel shirt if it gets real cold. I often work in my basement nude. But in this weather it gets cold down there.

This post was edited

I turn on the heating, but I like the idea of a naked day at a sauna :-)

This post was edited

With my slippers on it can be a bit cool in the house and I'm fine

This post was edited

Our non-landed club has monthly swims as well as 2-3 house parties every winter. We also go on a February nude cruise some years... 25 days until the next one!

This post was edited

We have long cold winters in Wisconsin so it's Donald duck and crank up the heat.

This post was edited

Live in California ;)

This post was edited

Go to indoor nudist volleyball tournaments. There is usually one a month.

This post was edited

Live in California ;)

hahahaha ... indeed! But lately, we've been having to dodge rain and cooler temps.

We just keep our nudism indoors when it's cold and rainy. It only lasts a day or two ... three days tops. We've luckily had nice days of partly cloudy and full sunny days between so we can get outside and actually lay in the sun for the day.

When all else fails ... we do what many nudists do, warm up the house enough to be naked!

This post was edited