RE:What do you do to stay nude in winter?

In my case just have to put cloths on as the heating costs will be too high to be nude during the day when at home. Still nude in bed even though the bed is cold when I get in but it soon warms up.

This post was edited

Here in the land of the polar vortex we burn a lot of gas through the furnace. It's worth the money to us to live clothes free and be comfortable.

This post was edited

It's too cold in Sweden for me to even think about being nude outside of home. (Well, except maybe briefly for a good reason.) What I do is to make sure that my home is reasonably heated, and then go bottomless or nude there.

This post was edited

Summer or winter, it's all the same for me. I am nude at home as much as I can be. The warmer weather gives me more time to be nude out doors.

This post was edited

Crank up the thermostat when I can. I'd rather be naked than turn it down to save a few bucks each month within reason of course. Strangely enough I have found that socks and my wool hat help with everything else in between bare. If that doesn't work I may put on a shirt. Pants are last resort but I don't want to go there. If I am just sitting around I may sit under a small blanket in my lap but if I start moving around I generate my own heat.

This post was edited

I turn up the heat too and stay indoors so I can be naked.

This post was edited

Yup.... turn up the heat to 70 and stay naked!

This post was edited

The same, turn on the heat. But also try to gradually acclimatise to cooler conditions as Winter gets closer.

This post was edited

Hi all, I actually find that I am colder when I'm wearing clothing so I usually will stay naked at home, even with the thermostat set at 18-20 degrees.; not sure why this is but I am far more comfortable naked.

I feel warmer at 55 degrees F (13 C) nude than at 65 F (18 C) with cloths.

Bob

This post was edited

I get outside for an hour before work everyday and try to get acclimated. Nude except for shoes, for some reason my feet get cold well before the rest of me. Being naked in the cold still feels good and it helps to get moving in the morning!

This post was edited