Naked at my dads?

Hello, im 18 and my parents are divorced, i normally live with my mom and 2 sisters, when im home alone i like to be naked, it just feels great to me, i want to do the same when im at my dads, because he lives alone and it wouldnt be akward. How can i ask him if i can be naked all the time at his house? Should i just not ask him and see what he says? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at my dads?

I think empty/fake profile here is looking around the wrong site . . .

Ditto

This post was edited

Don't ask. Try being naked in the bedroom and bath and going between, and see how comfortable that feels. Take it from there.

This post was edited

The guy just joined the site. Cut him some slack and give him a few days to have a chance to decide how to he wants to fill out his profile. You're going to make him feel unwelcome in less than a day. Not a good way to welcome younger members to the nudist community.

This post was edited

Don't ask. Try being naked in the bedroom and bath and going between, and see how comfortable that feels. Take it from there.

This may be a good start, and a way to break the ice, so to speak, with your dad on the subject. Then maybe wander into the kitchen to get a cold drink to take back to your room. See how things go from there. I know Germany has a higher acceptance of nudity, so he may not be put off by it so much. Let us know how things work out regarding this situation.

This post was edited

Thank you all for the answers, to the person who said "empty profile and blah blah" how do you think everyone started here? :)

This post was edited

Thank you all for the answers, to the person who said "empty profile and blah blah" how do you think everyone started here? :)

Good boy, let him have it! Now, go fill in your profile LOL

This post was edited

Still completely empty. There's something very creepy about invisible people lurking behind blank or private profiles.

This post was edited

I think empty/fake profile here is looking around the wrong site . . .Still completely empty. There's something very creepy about invisible people lurking behind blank or private profiles.

At the time you posted this the guy had only been on the site for 24 hours.... When I joined I filled out most of my profile and added a pic right then. But I'm 57 and have been a nudist all my life so no big deal. This guy is 18 and just starting to enjoy nudity at home when he's alone. There is a big difference. Give him at least 48 hours to fill in his profile....LOL

This post was edited

Agreed, see how comfortable you are and his reaction and go from there. Maybe dad enjoys the freedom of nudity also.

This post was edited

Definitely keep us posted how things work out.

This post was edited