RE:What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

I'd been wondering how those tags were defined. Thanks for posting the parameters.

Here's a bit of board info for our newcomers who might be wondering about the word "Textile" below their usernames. There are other threads on the subject from which this info can be gleaned, but it might be worthwhile to have it in one post.000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"Textile" is contextual. At TN, "Textile" is equivalent to "newbie", a term referring to a person who is new to a website or discussion board. In reference to the clothed world, it can mean a person who is not or is not yet a nudist. It can also be a derogatory word for people whose goal in life is to suppress or outlaw nudism and shut down nudist/clothing-optional locations.Being a TN "textile" is a good thing, because it means that one has been accepted into the community. Posting in the forum and the groups increases the counter, and one's "textilehood" is just a short stay.

This post was edited

I'd been wondering how those tags were defined. Thanks for posting the parameters.

Obviously it is not working as intended
Ones with many posts now show as textile

Similar to problem with locations
Cannot add
Site says under review
Has been under review for ages

This post was edited

Good to know!

This post was edited

Good to know!

Judging by all your recent posts, it looks like you are trying to get to buck naked as soon as possible, LOL. You're down to undies only, now as it is, so keep after it and you will soon be undies less.

This post was edited

I think you should ALWAYS keep in mind that these "tags" really mean nothing. It's the content and context of your posts that matter, not the number of posts you accumulate to achieve some bogus badge of status. There are several here that have achieved the highest "tag" and they have contributed zero to conversations, post rude and demeaning posts towards others and post 1, 2, 3 word posts or replies, just to add to their count.

Concentrate more on the content and context of your posts and less about the number. ;-)

This post was edited

I think you should ALWAYS keep in mind that these "tags" really mean nothing. It's the content and context of your posts that matter, not the number of posts you accumulate to achieve some bogus badge of status. There are several here that have achieved the highest "tag" and they have contributed zero to conversations, post rude and demeaning posts towards others and post 1, 2, 3 word posts or replies, just to add to their count.Concentrate more on the content and context of your posts and less about the number. ;-)

It is using the ''Humor and Fun'' where people get their high counts from mainly.

This post was edited

I try and include some pictures when appropriate as they say "a picture paints a thousand words!"
Just had a few days off and been catching up on Forum posts that's all.
Find games interesting as makes you think and interesting to see what other people think about too!
Does seem a long jump to prove you worthy of been classed an actual nudist though lol and into 1000's to prove you a super nudist!

This post was edited

Well I am now up to 256 posts according to my profile but my status is still Undies so does not seam to work at 251 become Butt naked lol

This post was edited

It might take a day or two for the system to catch up as this has happened with me in the past.

This post was edited

The more you post, the less clothes you have to wear, by TN standards. Posting to groups you are a member of also adds to your total count, not just here on the open forum. So get to posting and shed some clothes, post enough and shed them ALL. When you reach super nudist status, you are issued a cape that endows upon you some supernatural abilities that increase your nudeability.

I don't recall hearing or reading the word 'nudability before, I quite like it. I'll do whatever it takes to increase my 'nudability' from now one, thanks for introducing it to my vocabulary. I'll pass on the supernudist cape if thats OK, unless its a virtual one, it'll spoil my nudability.

This post was edited