What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?
I seemed to have moved from textile to barefoot without seemingly doing anything. How does one "upgrade"?

This topic was edited
RE:What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

Each time you do a post like the one you have just done adds to your total and more you post the less cloths you have on until you get to 250 when you are but naked. So no up grade is needed.

This post was edited

Here's a bit of board info for our newcomers who might be wondering about the word "Textile" below their usernames. There are other threads on the subject from which this info can be gleaned, but it might be worthwhile to have it in one post.
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = Barefoot
051 Posts = Topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2
"Textile" is contextual. At TN, "Textile" is equivalent to "newbie", a term referring to a person who is new to a website or discussion board. In reference to the clothed world, it can mean a person who is not or is not yet a nudist. It can also be a derogatory word for people whose goal in life is to suppress or outlaw nudism and shut down nudist/clothing-optional locations.
Being a TN "textile" is a good thing, because it means that one has been accepted into the community. Posting in the forum and the groups increases the counter, and one's "textilehood" is just a short stay.

This post was edited

Thanks, this is good to know all these different levels.

This post was edited

I was wondering the same thing.
Thanks

This post was edited

The more you post, the less clothes you have to wear, by TN standards. Posting to groups you are a member of also adds to your total count, not just here on the open forum. So get to posting and shed some clothes, post enough and shed them ALL. When you reach super nudist status, you are issued a cape that endows upon you some supernatural abilities that increase your nudeability.

This post was edited

The "elders" come through again to help everyone, bravo and ^5.......just sayin'

This post was edited

I have noticed that with this current incarnation of the TrueNudist web site that when you make a post your rank at that time appears under your thumbnail and name and becomes sticky and stays that value even after you move up in ranks. On the previous incarnation of this site, as you moved up in rank all posts you made were updated to your new rank.

Bob

This post was edited

Lovely! I don't think this has ever been explained before, or I didn't know where it was posted. Thanks for the insight! I think I just made it to 100 posts btw!

This post was edited

I wonder when the counting starts. It is not important to me but I am sure that in the years that I have been here I have posted more than enough to have left Textile behind. Just curious, did we start over with the new upgrade?

Oooops, I see I am now Topless ha ha

This post was edited

About a year so ago my count dropped about 10% when a few people left and closed their accounts. Any topic they started was deleted along with every entry in those topics.

I will admit, I am finding a lot of members that have been here for years with low forum post counts. I do not know if posts in the groups count.

I can see my post count, but I haven't been able to see other's posts counts since the site update.

It also appears the forum based post count title seems to now be sticky. Currently the rank you had when you made a post since the update sticks with that post. As you progress up the scale you new title sticks to new posts. Prior to the upgrade when you advanced, all your historic posts were update with your new title.

Bob

This post was edited