RE:What are the tags - textile, barefoot, undies, ... ultra-nudist ?

000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt NakedFor women, wouldn't it be wearing more clothing if in undies than being topless?

In this case, I think "undies" is referring to the piece of cloth worn around the waist and hip area, not to include bras.

This post was edited

In this case, I think "undies" is referring to the piece of cloth worn around the waist and hip area, not to include bras.

This is tricky! So topless must mean topless, but wearing an undergarment and layered with other waist-and-below garments. Whereas, undies does not include the waist-and-below garments. Surprised they don't have a category with coats and hats.

This post was edited

The "grading system" is not working, I suspect it is a glitch in the new site. I was butt naked before the upgrade, then back to textile, then for a period was butt naked again and this week back to textile. And so was everyone in this thread. I have come to recognize the names of frequent posters, no longer count on the little orange tags by their names.

This post was edited

Great to know this method is getting to mother nature. How do i know how much i have done to get my clothes removed? Thanks

This post was edited

Great to know this method is getting to mother nature. How do i know how much i have done to get my clothes removed? Thanks

Click on the TN logo in the top left corner of the page, to take you to YOUR home page, then look down the right side of the page to statistics. There you will see your number of posts made so far.

This post was edited

Good info! Like everyone else, I was wondering about it too!

This post was edited

If only there was a way to read the previous posts on this thread.
Maybe start with the original post.

This post was edited

Too bad most of the topics and the forums are pretty much dead, so there is nothing to publish... pitty

This post was edited

Thanks for the clearing this up.

This post was edited

Thanks, let get undressed

This post was edited