RE:Invite for nude swim

Just go and have a good time. Make sure you spend plenty of time nude at home so the feeling is not new to your body. Make eye contact and communicate.

This post was edited

By now you may have gone to this get together. Wondering how it turned out? My bet is it was just fine and no issues.

This post was edited

hmmm

This post was edited

hmmm

This post was edited

That is the least of the problems. I wonder how you got invited for a nude swim?

This post was edited

I know this is an old post, but I just read it last night and it has been on my mind and I would like to respond if I might. Having gone to a nudist resort and nudist beach on several occasions I have seen my share of beautiful ladies and believe me the were beautiful. Now if you have read my profile you would have noticed that I am married, been that way for 26 years. My wife is beautiful, and above all she is my best friend. She is also not a nudist, she accepts the fact that I am its just not for her. Now then back to those beautiful women, actually I will just speak of one in particular...I have had many conversations with her, even had breakfast with her and her husband. She even gave me a hug all this while we were as naked as the day we entered into this world. Now you might think we had known each other for quite some time but the answer to that is we knew each other two days. so where am I going with this long winded post, the whole time we were together I saw her for who she was, I saw all the people at the resort for who they are. The entire time I was at the resort or when I was at the beach I never once had an erection. For me nudism isn't about the sex, its about the friendships that I have made. With all this said, I guess I just don't understand why one would become aroused, my wife is the only one for me always has been always will be....the rest are all friends, my friends don't get me aroused lol.

This post was edited

@Papa_D:
Very good written. Compliment :-D

This post was edited

Papa_D

Can't agree more feel the same way about my wife.

This post was edited

Thank You.

This post was edited

Thank You

This post was edited