Invite for nude swim

We have been invited by another couple to go to their house and go swimming with them and lay out nude. After exchanging some pictures, I (male) find her extremely attractive and scared that I will get turned on. I've never been that turned on by another woman. Should we decline or just see what happens. It would be embarrassing if that happened in front of everyone.

This topic was edited
RE:Invite for nude swim

Many here will argue that erections don't or at least, shouldn't happen in social settings. Personally, I think that is nonsense, the virility of every man is different, plain and simple. If the meeting will just be the two couples... I don't see anything wrong with allowing what naturally happens to the body from taking place. One however must always be mindful of the audience and how things like these will be received... In the end, if you don't make a big deal about it, it shouldn't be a big deal at all. If it happens and it is negatively received, simply excuse yourself and go cool off.

This post was edited

Normally I would say there is nothing to worry about - it happens and its natural. However, if you are concerned, and if there is just the one other couple, why not raise your concern (no pun intended) with them before agreeing, and see what their reaction is. I'd like to bet their reaction will be positive, and they will tell you there is nothing to worry about.

This post was edited

I have been to Blacks Beach a few times and have seen many women there that I would love to do more with than just soak up the sun. I have never gotten hard at the beach or at a resort. Not sure why either. I would just suggest to meet up with the couple. If you do get hard, just cover up or go to the bathroom to relieve yourself.

This post was edited

Just let them know you will like to come and just add 'I hope my little boy behaves himself' and see what they say as they should understand what you mean.

This post was edited

Communication is the key !

This post was edited

Sorry to be crude, but there's a simple solution. Just masturbate before you go to the swim. Then you won't have anything to worry about, and you can enjoy the event.

This post was edited

Been to plenty of nude clubs and held get-to-gethers at our house and never had a problem. Well once my wife rubbed me in the kitchen before anyone showed up and then the doorbell rang. I did stay behind the counter a few min. Just keep that unpleasant thought in the back of your head, like the last conversation you had with that pesky rude neighbor.

This post was edited

I would suggest that you NOT communicate this concern in advance, because it's actually not really likely to come up (puns inevitable) and because the conversation makes too big a deal of it. If it happens, just be reasonably discreet and/or apologetic, and forget about it.

This post was edited

The answer might be just to ignore it. I remember attending a nude feast in a restaurant with the tables around a swimming pool. Some guests arrived naked but most stripped on arrival. A small, already naked group of us were chatting when a particularly attractive woman arrived and stripped off. One man got an instant erection. We just carried on chatting as if nothing was wrong or unusual. Eventually the erection subsided. Then we all sat down fro dinner.

This post was edited

I, too, am from Myrtle Beach. I feel that passing on this oportunity to cultivate what could become a life long friendship with another nudist couple fearing something which is unlikely to happen would be a big mistake. When I lived in the North, I had many nudist friends with whom I socialized. Since moving I have not had that pleasure. Welcome the chance and should the unlikely occur, be prepared to discreetly cover up until such time as you are comfortable.

This post was edited