My List of things to do and not to do Naked!

Do: Clean house, clean bathrooms, fold laundry. These are things I don't like to do! Don't trim yard, don't use power tools, don't prepare food other than for yourself!

This topic was edited
RE:My List of things to do and not to do Naked!

Do: clean house, laundry, cook, emails, watch TV, man's cape, etc.
Don't: fry stuff, shave the cat, use power tools, etc.

This post was edited

Do: household chores, most DIY projects (especially painting and drywall), watch TV, shower, swim, relax, entertain buddies, eat dinner, shoot pool, cuddle, sleep

Don't: anything with fiberglass insulation, set mousetraps, shoveling the driveway in temps below zero

This post was edited

DIY jobs inside and outside including using power tools, gardening including cutting the grass, walking the dog.

Not using the grinder and welding.

This post was edited

I do housework, some cooking including barbecues in our secluded backyard. Hot tub with friends is fun. I go to clothes optional health co-op for sauna and hot tub that offers social nudity. I ride the World Naked Bike Ride annually. Nude beach trips are fun.

I don't use power tools, fry any foods or sleep in sun while naked.

This post was edited

I do pretty much everything while naked. From sitting at the computer to repairs on our home and even build things and using power tools. I've been using power tools most of my life and have never had a mishap ... because I'm cautious and careful. Close call, sure, but the worse incident involved some splashed paint stripper on my penis, scrotum and pubic area. A quick dip in the hot tub took care of that!
Some memorable times with helping a very close nudist friend work on his winter home and both of us naked. Our wives laying naked on lounge chairs, giving us moral support and bringing us a sandwich and making sure our hands weren't empty of a beer can through out the day.

We dismantled pool equipment, cut up an old hot tub, drywalled a shed to make a Casita, hung French doors, installed windows in the casita, dug trenches, tiled floors, remodeled an entire bathroom from demo to finish project ... the list is endless on what I've done over there. I usually set the dress code. At times my friend emerged with shorts on but I've remained naked and within in a couple minutes, he's followed suit and he's the contractor! There's only been once or twice that we actually were dressed to work on that house. Once we were up on the roof and the other time was that it was just too cold. Even after working up a sweat, it was cold enough where we limited our nudity to inside with the gas fireplace on! LOL

All cooking, no matter what, is done nude when I do the cooking. Di will usually wear some covering from apron to robe unless she's making something that isn't over the stove, then she's naked. One of my favorite things to do is visit our club or any nude resort while camping in our motorhome. Cooking naked outside, much like grilling on our patio at home, is such a great feeling of freedom.

Don't know much that I do, that isn't done naked!

This post was edited

Don't know much that I do, that isn't done naked!

I'm the same way. When we used to eat meat, I've even fried bacon nude with no mishaps. Never been splattered.

This post was edited

Do Washing the car/windows nude.

Don't Clearing brambles.

This post was edited

Do-- Currently doing the taxes. May as well make the best of a bad situation.

Don't--- I try not to get arrested because of that "naked guy over there"

This post was edited

Haulover Beach Edition:

DO: Step over to the clothing optional set of the beach and enjoy Mother Nature's ocean as she intended.

DON'T: Step back and forth between the line that divides the nude and non-nude side of the beach naked in order to confuse the textiles that can see you no matter where you stand on that invisible line.

This post was edited

I know someone that moved from the city to the country. He weed-wacked poison ivy. He was rather uncomfortable for a while. When he told people what he did all he got was belly laughs and no sympathy.

Bob

This post was edited