hi everyone...

... just joined up after lurking for a while and thought i would say hello to you all :)

This topic was edited
RE:hi everyone...

Hello and welcome.

The welcome your liable to receive from a couple guys in here may not seem so welcoming. Blank and private profiles send them into rants quite often. Just ignore them if that is possible. People like that are just part of the internet you know.

This post was edited

Welcome!

This post was edited

Hi Carol, and welcome to the group. I am also new here, still learning my way around. I am finding it takes a while to understand how the site works. Best wishes from the left coast of the US!

This post was edited

Blank and private profiles send them into rants quite often. Indeed :(

This post was edited

Blank and private profiles send them into rants quite often. Indeed :(

Absolutely. Fill in you profile if/when you feel comfortable. At a club you shouldn't feel pressured to reveille more than you want, same for here.

This post was edited

Hmmm blank profile, no pic and not certified. Makes me a little hesitant and wonder. If you can't share with this community who can you share with?

I agree. The name of this site is Truenudists.com (NOT Anonymous.nudists)[/

This post was edited

hi carol I have been here two months! I added pictures and removed them,i was not private but now I am. the chat is fun but also nothing to write home about. blogs and forum are awesome tho. and to connect to people and ones u know its awesome. beware of the illegal crime people and the odd balls. but loads of true nudes here too tho.

This post was edited

So now set as a private profile to hide the blank profile.

This post was edited

Everyone,

There is no rule requiring a filled out, non-private profile so how about we cut members some slack? Everyone has a different level of comfort and while I think it's more difficult to fully participate in this site if you don't open yourself up a bit, it's not a requirement.

I, and many others, have chosen to share information about ourselves because it allows others to get to know a bit about us and maybe pique enough interest to message us and get to know us better. I'm never going to message someone with a private/blank profile because ... well ... why would I? ... but it doesn't mean they don't have a right to be here. Let's stop the bullying, shall we? The site owner allows private profiles. Period.

Karen

This post was edited

Everyone,There is no rule requiring a filled out, non-private profile so how about we cut members some slack? Everyone has a different level of comfort and while I think it's more difficult to fully participate in this site if you don't open yourself up a bit, it's not a requirement.I, and many others, have chosen to share information about ourselves because it allows others to get to know a bit about us and maybe pique enough interest to message us and get to know us better. I'm never going to message someone with a private/blank profile because ... well ... why would I? ... but it doesn't mean they don't have a right to be here. Let's stop the bullying, shall we? The site owner allows private profiles. Period.Karen

Well said Karen!

Everyone has reasons why they may want, or not want to share information. Some respect for others goes a long way.

This post was edited