RE:I just got my first ball stretcher today!

I've worn ball stretchers for quite a while now. I have jelly rings and a leather sheath but both are tight and I can't wear them for extended periods. I've been thinking about getting a metal ring since I've heard they can usually be worn for longer periods. Plus, I;ve heard they feel really good!

This post was edited

I've been wearing rings and weights on my balls for long time. I wear as many as 8 to 10 rings at a time. Or i will wear my weights. I have 4 weights that clamp together with set screws. I have worn all 4 and the sway and swing is awesome. Worn them socially and had many comments both positive and negative. Dont care about the negatives as i do what i like snd what feels good.

This post was edited

I've worn ball stretchers for quite a while now. I have jelly rings and a leather sheath but both are tight and I can't wear them for extended periods. I've been thinking about getting a metal ring since I've heard they can usually be worn for longer periods. Plus, I;ve heard they feel really good!

A heavy metal ring is good as it depends on the weight, not the tightness. I've worn one for 4 days and nights, 24 hours a day. Heavy in bed but otherwise comfortable.

This post was edited