RE:What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

Blacks beach in SanDiego! On the last day of a vacation there we said we had to try it. Didn't think we'd stay long just wanted to have the experience. Ended up staying all day, walked all over the beach and hated to leave. The big con, didn't take sunscreen. My butt looked like a ripe tomato. That was an uncomfortable flight home!!

This post was edited
RE:What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

first time we went to Collins beach in Oregon.we walked past the main area where the volleyball courts were and found a spot with some trees for shade.my wife took off her clothes right away, as I did.She then said lets go for a walk, the entire length of the beach! what a wonderful time. A couple came by and saw our frisbee and wanted to play, so all four of us played frisbee. all pros here no cons

This post was edited

Before we were married I took my wife to Haulover Beach, which I had been to many times before meeting her.

On the pro side, during that first visit we unexpectedly ran into a couple I knew from work and spent the afternoon with them. This added to her experience seeing regular folks enjoying nude beaches. The other couple and I were nude and my spouse was topless. Not bad for a first social nude experience.

On the con side, she didnt like the male gawkers hanging around the crossovers. Although I hadnt noticed these poor souls before, I can appreciate how my wife felt about them.

This post was edited

My first time wit my spouse was when we had a camping holiday at Pointe de la Coubre near Royan in France so that I could take advantage of the nude beach of the Cote Sauvage.
She wouldn't go nude but bought some cotton bikini knickers to sunbathe topless (bikini swimsuit bottoms cost an arm and a leg in those days)
The pictures below show the first and third mornings.

This post was edited

Our first nude experience together was at Gunnison Beach.

The Con was and still is the very long walk from the parking lot to the beach.

The pro was enjoying a great and long lasting experience together

This post was edited

Pros - once go are hooked. Will love the experience and won't believe how freeing it is.
Cons - if wife not into then gets annoyed or jealous the husband is showing it all off. But won't join.

This post was edited

After dating for 3 or 4 month's, I finally revealed to the woman who turned out to be my future wife, that I was a nudist and invited her to join me for the day at the first resort that I went to, and eventually became a member of, Elysium. Knowing that it was a clothing optional resort and promising that we could leave if she felt uncomfortable in any way helped to relieve her. Within 5 minutes of setting our towels on the expansive lawn we were both out of our clothes and enjoyed the pool, jacuzzi, and meeting others that day. We both had a wonderful time and I was surprised and relieved that she acclimated so quickly and really enjoyed the freedom and relaxation of social nudity. We were disappointed when the resort was sold and closed up 5 years later, but then we found and joined a non-landed group made up of former Elysium members, the Southern California Naturist Association. 20 years later, I'm the president of the group, she sits on the board of directors as membership chair, and we run a clothing optional B&B here in Southern California!

This post was edited

That was a momentous outcome for you both! Sadly for me, my wife would never strip off in public, although she tolerates my nudity, and others, when we are on a nudist beach.

This post was edited

getting over being shy we went to playalindy nude beach she went topless then few days later we went cypress crove nudists resoure we got nude for the frist time in front of other people and she love it

This post was edited

About 25 yrs ago, we were on Cozumel. With no nude beaches, and wanting to experience it, we drove to the other side of the island where few people wandered. I found a spot that was protected from the road by large bushes, and no one on the beach anywhere around us. We claimed it as our nude beach, took out our towels and books and got naked. We could hear an occasional car go by, but there was only one small spot to pull off the road and I had parked in it. This was our first nude on a beach experience, so wasn't sure what would happen if we got caught. After about 30 min, we had become very relaxed and were thoroughly enjoying our selves. We could hear a loud vehicle approaching, but thought nothing of it until we heard yelling and whistling. We turned around to see a truck, with a stock rack on it, driving slowly by, with several guys in the back smiling and waving, just above the bushes. All we could do is wave back

This post was edited