What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

Luckily for us there was nothing negative that happened. Here's our story:
In 2007 for our 20th wedding anniversary we went to Toronto for a week to celebrate. I seen online that there was a nude beach off on some Island so I got the nerve up to ask my wife if we could go there. After some begging, a good dinner and drinks she finally agreed that the next day we will give it a try but she assured me that she is not taking off her swimsuit. So now it is the next day and I have butterflies so bad in my stomach I think I'm going to get sick wondering what did I get myself into. So we had to take a ferry over to the island and I'm seriously thinking I will have to find a restroom once we get there to throw up lol. But of course my wife she says she feels fine because she's not taking off her swimsuit. Well after a 20 minute walk we step through a line of bushes to the beach and here is about 200 people with no clothes on. So as we are walking down the beach looking for a place to lay out, the first place it looks like there's enough room just happened to be right next to two girls who looked like they might be partners. I get the look from my wife like she is not surprised this is the spot I picked for us to lay out. So I hand my wife her towel first out of our tote bag and then I grabbed mine. As I was laying it on the beach all of a sudden here comes my wife swimsuit top right onto my towel. When I looked over and seen her topless in front of all those people I think I fell in love with her all over again. So it took me about a minute or two before I got the courage to take off my shorts. We were having a great time and my wife would look next to us at those girls cuddling up and then look over at me with this shitty grin knowing I was loving it. Well the tables quickly turned on me and walking down the beach is this gentleman whose cock appears to be about 10 inches long soft. As he walked it spun around like an airplanes propeller. And just my luck he happens to know these two girls laying next to us so he kneels down on one knee and his cock is literally about two inches from touching the sand and about 3 feet away from my wifes face. My wife turns and looks at me and says this is a nice beach and then turned her head right back facing that guy. Later that afternoon when we got back to our hotel I have to say both of us was very horny and it turned into a wonderful afternoon.
So share your stories good or bad about your first experience with your spouse at a nude beach or resort. I have a real funny one I will tell later about our first time going to Haulover beach.

This topic was edited
RE:What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

Our first time there was no pro side to it. The con side was I didn't research or even know to research the club we were going to visit and it was a disaster. Let us say I learned to research and scout the next one out before taking the wife.

This post was edited
RE:What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

Really enjoyed the Hanlan Beach (Toronto) story. When we lived in Western Massachusetts many years ago, we found a pond frequented by skinny dippers/naturists. On our first trip, we explored the site late on a Saturday afternoon and during our hike through the area, came upon two young women sunbathing nude. The place was mostly deserted that day. We greeted them and made some small talk with them, but I felt uncomfortable being dressed with them naked. Their presence seemed to make the wife rather horny (which was good for me). On our second trip, we elected to snorkel the pond and we came across many naked people along the banks of the pond. After snorkeling, we found a comfortable place on the banks to hang out. To my surprise, my wife went topless while went naked. It was great thrill for me seeing her undress in public. On our third trip on a Sunday afternoon, it was a beautiful sunny day and the place was quite crowded. We found a somewhat secluded spot along the banks, laid out the blanket and we both got naked. It was a thrill to see my beautiful wife naked in the sun for the first time. We sunbathed and enjoyed some refreshments and did some swimming, but all the while a safe distance from most people. Then, while we were laying out, a fellow swam up to our spot and climbed out of the water (I am assuming to check out my wife) before walking back to the area with most of the people. This was the first time that I saw another man look at my wife naked and I must admit that it gave me a huge rush. I don't know how many men had seen her naked before we married (talking about pre-maritial relations is out-of-bounds for her), but this was the first time in front of me. Overall I rate our first experiences as very positive and it's probably the reason we frequent naturist beaches and resorts now.

This post was edited

So here is our story from our first trip to Haulover Beach.
Before we went to the beach that day I decided to use some self tanning lotion to help cover up my tan lines so I wouldn't stick out so bad. So I rubbed it all over my front area and my buttocks. Well we are at the beach for about an hour and all of a sudden my wife says "we have to go" and I'm like why and she said "just get dressed quick we have to leave now". I'm thinking maybe she is feeling ill or something. So as we are walking back to the parking lot and she informs me that my self tanning lotion that I rubbed on my buttock looks just like I had crap smeared all over me lol. A lot of scrubbing that night then back to the beach the next day.

This post was edited

Our first time there was no pro side to it. The con side was I didn't research or even know to research the club we were going to visit and it was a disaster. Let us say I learned to research and scout the next one out before taking the wife.

Ugh that sucks. But at least you were able to turn it around!
Some wives don't give second chances...

My first time visit to a nude resort with my spouse was with my ex, at WTP.
Due to my wife's reluctance, I knew that that failure was not an option if I wanted to turn social nudity into a "thing" for us.
So I went online, researched and called the resort that was closest to our house. It was WTP and it was a mere 45 mns away. I asked the owner/ manager what their policy for first-timers was; and he assured me - after several probably annoying questions about it - that my wife could stay covered on her first-time visit. I further decided to pick an off-season date (April) and a weekday (Tuesday) for our trip. The goal was for her to experience nudism semi-privately so she might try being nude without feeling "eyes on her."

One of the pros was that we pretty much had the entire resort to ourselves. A first she kept her sundress and only went nude in the sauna and hot tub; but after some back and forth she eventually she felt comfortable enough to drop the sundress and walk around the resort nude, even taking some time to chat clothesfree with the manager/owner; which was a big pro as it was an indication that she had gotten over her hang-up about being seen naked. That experience left her with a good enough impression to open the door to subsequent nudist resort trips.
Cons...I can't really think of any. I certainly wished we didn't have to take such baby steps and caution; but in hindsight it was necessary for her to get acclimated to the nudist environment in a way that was more comfortable for her.

This post was edited

Thanks for the replies. Really enjoy reading others experiences.

This post was edited

So here is our story from our first trip to Haulover Beach.Before we went to the beach that day I decided to use some self tanning lotion to help cover up my tan lines so I wouldn't stick out so bad. So I rubbed it all over my front area and my buttocks. Well we are at the beach for about an hour and all of a sudden my wife says "we have to go" and I'm like why and she said "just get dressed quick we have to leave now". I'm thinking maybe she is feeling ill or something. So as we are walking back to the parking lot and she informs me that my self tanning lotion that I rubbed on my buttock looks just like I had crap smeared all over me lol. A lot of scrubbing that night then back to the beach the next day.

I nearly soiled myself laughing at your story. :-D

This post was edited

At least it wasn't to crowded. Maybe around 700 people lol

This post was edited

We had been dating for several months and had hosted a few nude parties but the local non-landed club would not respond to us so we finally went to the nearest resort, a campground, about 4 hours away. We had a great 3 day weekend, played lots of volleyball and had a blast. Got home, we were very tied, hit the hot tub and while cooling off on the couch I said, did you have a good time, she said she loved it and wanted to go back, I said "Will you marry me?" 14 yrs later we have two boys.

This post was edited

Got home, we were very tied, hit the hot tub

Who was it that came and untied you two?

This post was edited

No cons except for the 12 hour drive. I was smart enough to do some research on line and took the wife to cypress cove. we both were apprehensive but we immediately took off all our clothes when we saw everyone else walking around nude. We both had a great time and have since gone to other resorts.

This post was edited