Why do sport naked? nakedbird.eu blog

Hello,

here I wrote an articel on doing sport naked and why I love it. What do you think about it? Do you also do sport naked?

Why do sport naked? nakedbird BLOG

This topic was edited
RE:Why do sport naked? nakedbird.eu blog

I also have a large private property and play basketball, swim, run and even wrestle naked. Very great feeling of freedom.

This post was edited

sport? what's that? all I do is work and love it. And a lot of it void the clothes.

Sport is work that accomplishes nothing. Why waste time expending energy on what gets nothing done? When there's lots of work waiting, firewood to process, garden to tend to.

This post was edited

Sport is work that accomplishes nothing. Why waste time expending energy on what gets nothing done? When there's lots of work waiting, firewood to process, garden to tend to.

DITTO

This post was edited

sport? what's that? all I do is work and love it. And a lot of it void the clothes.Sport is work that accomplishes nothing. Why waste time expending energy on what gets nothing done? When there's lots of work waiting, firewood to process, garden to tend to.
Doing the gardening nude keeps me fit and where possible nude dog walking as well so no need for sports.

This post was edited

Some sports should be done naked. Swimming for example would even the competition. New suits are always being introduced with less drag and buoyancy to give participants a leg up. Competing naked would level the field and would be more fair.

This post was edited

Swimming and running, bicycling too, have some merit as sports. Ball games seem like a lot of foolishness to me. And while they can all be done naked, it aint done for the same reasons people don't walk down the street naked or go shoppin naked, even if there are reasons they would be better done naked. Fraid if someone tried they'd get kicked out of the competition now, and probably arrested for indecent exposure. Too bad our basic selves are so illegal.

This post was edited

Ball games seem like a lot of foolishness to me.

Don't play with your balls in public.

This post was edited

I always wondered where the clothes came from over time. If Ancient Greeks played sports in the nude, why did we start wearing clothes just to play sports? I'm sure it's because of those who didn't like it. The idea of naked skin against skin in wrestling had to be forbidden because it's practically sexual, right? I don't believe that. My brother and I used to wrestle naked and it certainly helped us burn more calories somehow. Body heat and all, I suppose. I like skinny dipping, too. Someone posted about swimming and how it should be done nude; they have Speedos but it does make one wonder if it would be better.

Only sports I don't really visualize nudity in is basketball and anything that would require a lot of jumping. For boys and men, wouldn't that hurt?! Women, too.

I want to be a coach, but doubt I would instill nudism much on my teams. Fitness, yes. Practice, yes. Health, yes. And education, yes. Nudism? Eh.

This post was edited