Large penis' are beautiful

Hello and thanks for accepting me into the group. It's probably unusual for a woman to join this group but I am very interested to hear of your stories and I can share my experiences from being literally on the receiving end! You should never feel bad about having a massive penis especially that you might 'hurt' a woman with it. Some of us need a large penis to feel really satisfied and it is a beautiful thing although like large breasts it is probably harder to play sports with nude.
Anyway talk soon. Hera

This topic was edited
RE:Large penis' are beautiful

Hi there, I would say Large penis looks awesome & it satisfy the way where it plays the desire.

This post was edited

Very busty and beautiful

This post was edited

IMHO this could be called "Large penis' get noticed".

I know I'm average in terms of my size but I was always envious of guys with big dicks. Most guys of average endowment are envious when they actually open up and talk about it, I think its a case of wanting what you don't have, plus some girls do like to tease a little in this regard.

Played sport with a couple of guys who were both very well hung, one was a good friend, one just a team mate. The team mate guy was often embarrassed in the showers as everyone noticed, even flaccid he was maybe more than half way down to his knees, you could not help but notice. We played for club in a semi- professional league, so fairly serious but it was amazing how many women club members, friends, partners etc. were always allowed into the club change rooms. The guys in the club didn't care or complain but the visiting women all wanted to see Brad, he was famous. This was pre-internet days and the ready availability of nudity on the net to any and all.

Big dicks get noticed. I went to a nude beach with the well hung friend and made the mistake of going walking with him. We were compared by every girl on the beach and there was quite a few. So yes I was envious and would like to be better hung but that ain't gonna happen.

I reckon that made me chase lots of girls before I got married, always wanting to feel like I could satisfy. It made me learn to be patient, and ensure my partner was very aroused and climaxed first every time. Felt like I needed to be a better lover given I was not super hung. SBN.

This post was edited

My large penis makes women squirt.I love that juice .I can't get enough

This post was edited

I am amy, and I support this message. Three cheers for big penises!!!! :)

This post was edited

Great honesty! How big do you consider big?

This post was edited

Thanks for being a supporter Hera, your right about sports but in all phases in life, both genders can adapt.

This post was edited

I reckon that made me chase lots of girls before I got married, always wanting to feel like I could satisfy. It made me learn to be patient, and ensure my partner was very aroused and climaxed first every time. Felt like I needed to be a better lover given I was not super hung. SBN.

The most reliable information that I have come across tends to the view that a small to average penis will cause vaginal orgasms much more readily than very large ones. The big ones need to be used with much ore skill to provoke the same level of female pleasure.

This post was edited

Interesting convo

This post was edited

They are so beautiful, I fully agree!

This post was edited