Naked Car Wash

Anybody else enjoy naked car washing or is just me lol
As far as I see you get exercise, top up all over tan and a clean car into bargain, so it is a win win win situation lol

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Car Wash

Washing the car naked is really the only way to go. If I could be free to be naked when washing the car, the car would be a lot cleaner, believe me! (Love the pictures, too! Thanks!)

NB

This post was edited

WOW, how many cars do you have? Looks to be 10 different ones by the photo count. Well now that you have them clean, might as well give them a good hand waxing to help keep them shiny, too.

This post was edited

Last year I was told I wasn't to wash the car nude in case I was seen so will try to to this this year.

This post was edited

Can't tell you how many times I wished I could wash our vehicle while nude! Seems like wearing a bathing suit falls into the same category, stupid human tricks.

This post was edited

I agree less restriction to movement and no sharp buckles, rivets etc to scratch car either lol
Not all my cars I just enjoy washing cars naked lol Mostly do friends cars at Naked Camps resorts etc

This post was edited

Did not wash it nude. There really is no place secluded enough for that, but did the interior cleaning and some tree sap removal this morning while in the garage. Not all that warm yet so wore a Tee for most of the time.

This post was edited

Sounds like you making most of any naked time you can, which is cool!
Nude regards
Mark

This post was edited

We rent a house on the Gulf of Mexico so the salt spray and fine salt mist cover the car. The house is on stilts and has an outside shower and hose underneath where we park the car. I love to rinse the T-Bird and dry it off nude. This part of the beach is pretty quiet so I spend a lot of nude time there for a week in October.

This post was edited

I use Waterless Car Wash on my cars (well, on 4 of the 5 anyway). No hose, bucket, soap, etc. And, I almost always do so while nude. It is simply better in every way. Temperature permitting, washing while nude eliminates the scratches from clothing (almost everything has a zipper, or buttons or something).

Since two of my cars are around 90 years old, the lack of clothes while washing them also keeps the fenders from getting scratched since you pretty much have to reach over them to do anything.

This post was edited

What a horrible neighbour, what did Police say?

This post was edited