Exercise always better nude!

love feeling free, less restriction of movement etc!

This topic was edited
RE:Exercise always better nude!

For me it is a lot like swimming. If I can't do it nude, I tend to not do it at all.

This post was edited

I always exercise in the nude, hike also (except i do use footwear), swim, shoot pool, played basketball. Nude is best for sure!

This post was edited

I always exercise in the nude, hike also (except i do use footwear), swim, shoot pool, played basketball. Nude is best for sure!

This post was edited

I do Yoga and some weight work nude in our home gym. Not only is it more comfortable I've found doing it nude in front of the big mirror helps me with my form.

This post was edited

absolutely, everything is done better nude as long as it is warm enough.

This post was edited

I workout every day and on days that I lift weights, I use the equipment in our basement. These workouts are always done naked. The basement is always warm enough with the furnace going in the winter and windows open in the summer. It's far more comfortable than dressing to be a private room. I have a rowing machine (erg) in our three-season room and will row naked when the temperature is high enough. More comfortable.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more!

I agree, always have sex naked.

This post was edited

This is tempting me to quit the gym and buy some home exercise equipment.

This post was edited

Doing nude gardening and walking the dog across the fields nude is my type of exercise.

This post was edited

This is tempting me to quit the gym and buy some home exercise equipment.

The best part of having your own equipment at home is that you can avoid sweaty clothes. I use my cycle while watching TV and that too makes the time more pleasant. With each commercial break, I change the level of resistance.

This post was edited