Why is sexual orintation a question in profiles?

In my understanding of nude recreation - we are not here to flaunt sexuality. Why does it need to be a profile question? Strikes me as a little creepy and one of the reasons I have not opted for paid membership here in an otherwise good nudist organization online. Really I do not want to know who is what sexual orintation. I am not go looking for sexual information when I am in a nudist enviroment. Furthrmore I have a safe and balanced sexual life in the company of my loved one and do not look anywhere for extra cirricular gratification, here, my home club, work, other personal groups and organizations. Why should I be intrested here?

This topic was edited
RE: Why is sexual orintation a question in profiles?

This is a "Double post"

It happens sometimes, often because, after hitting submit,
the page doesn't refresh very quickly and the poster is
tempted to hit it again.

To prevent this, if the page doesn't refresh, -always- hit the
back button twice, and then refresh, to see if your post has
been published. If not, hit the back button to return to your
text, and then hit submit again.

To see the responses to this post, please click here :)

This post was edited

In my understanding of nude recreation - we are not here to flaunt sexuality. Why does it need to be a profile question? Strikes me as a little creepy and one of the reasons I have not opted for paid membership here in an otherwise good nudist organization online. Really I do not want to know who is what sexual orintation. I am not go looking for sexual information when I am in a nudist enviroment. Furthrmore I have a safe and balanced sexual life in the company of my loved one and do not look anywhere for extra cirricular gratification, here, my home club, work, other personal groups and organizations. Why should I be intrested here?What if single people or couples are interested in others for close friend relationships to hang out nude in private get to gethers. I wouldn't mind knowing a head of time which way they roll. Of course I'm Bi already, but I still wouldn't mind knowing.
img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

This post was edited

What if single people or couples are interested in others for close friend relationships to hang out nude in private get to gethers. I wouldn't mind knowing a head of time which way they roll.That is why the (trueswingers) site was set up,to take the sexual content away from the truenudists site.

This post was edited

I would guess that the question is there for the same reason as the questions that ask if you single or a couple; or if you are here for friendships or dating.

This post was edited

That is why the (trueswingers) site was set up,to take the sexual content away from the truenudists site.But did TrueSwingers do what it is supposed to do? I just signed up and saw some people, with the same username, on both sites. Now are they swingers or nudists? Are they on both sites to double their opportunities for sex?

This post was edited

TrueSwingers is just that, a site for swingers, with many naked people.
TrueNudists is a site for nudists, with many naked people.
Naked people are not always Nudists!

This post was edited

That is why the (trueswingers) site was set up,to take the sexual content away from the truenudists site.But did TrueSwingers do what it is supposed to do? I just signed up and saw some people, with the same username, on both sites. Now are they swingers or nudists? Are they on both sites to double their opportunities for sex?They could be both! Swingers can be nudists and True Nudists can be swingers. Nudists don't have to be asexual. If sex, prospective sex, voyeurism, or exhibitionism are theonly reasons to be a member here, then maybe another site would be a better fit. This is a social networking site for nudists, social networking has been known to bring people together and sometimes sex gets involved.

This post was edited

Sexual orientation isn't just about sex. It's part of who we are, an important part, and helps us understand each other a little bit. Like it or not, we tend to want to be around people that have similar interests, and to some extent it's not much different from including what sorts of music, tv and movies we like.

This post was edited

That is why the (trueswingers) site was set up,to take the sexual content away from the truenudists site.But did TrueSwingers do what it is supposed to do? I just signed up and saw some people, with the same username, on both sites. Now are they swingers or nudists? Are they on both sites to double their opportunities for sex?They could be both! Swingers can be nudists and True Nudists can be swingers. Nudists don't have to be asexual. If sex, prospective sex, voyeurism, or exhibitionism are theonly reasons to be a member here, then maybe another site would be a better fit. This is a social networking site for nudists, social networking has been known to bring people together and sometimes sex gets involved.I very much agree with this.

This post was edited

I think the reason is because if somebody is bi or their own sex and the same sex as you and they want to meet up with you and the meet goes ahead you will be watching more closely if he/she in only interested in your body.

This post was edited