perverts

To all you perverted single guys on TN that are screwing up the possible friendships of the truly true nudist single guys like myself, I hope you rot in your pervertedness!!!!!!!!!! Scum bags!!! Just sayn

This topic was edited
RE:perverts

To all you perverted single guys on TN that are screwing up the possible friendships of the truly true nudist single guys like myself, I hope you rot in your pervertedness!!!!!!!!!! Scum bags!!! Just sayn

"Just sayn" ???? WTF does that mean???

This post was edited

Shouldn't make assumptions until a person comes out of the closet and makes their character evident. I was uncertified for awhile, a single man, not looking for anything but makin a few friends and sharing wisdom with pure lust abandoned naturism. I dislike the lust mongers as much as anyone, if much of it shows up it makes me uncomfortable with the surroundings and make me go away. A bible belivin church goin conservative christian, only reason I'm comfortable with nude living is that I see God's original perfect plan for us was a lifestyle of nude gardening and eatin what we grow, which is my pursuit. Plus when God told Isaiah to go naked 3 years for an acted prophecy, it proved He doesn't care if we're naked, and maybe He'd prefer we were. I'll be attending a christian naturist association gathering next month at a naturist resort. Most who call themselves christian fight against public nakedness as if it were a mortal sin. In that they go against their own supposed rule book.

This post was edited

Sorry to say but I would guess nearly all the dudes on here that aren't certified are weirdos.

Not so. I'm not 'certified' because I still don't understand what that is all about. And, I am no pervert. I'm the newsletter editor for a TNS affiliated club, and have been a nudist all my life (nudist parents).

Pervs are pervs, and they are everywhere, not just around nudist venues. I see pervs at the grocery store, at the mall, and especially at the public pool. None of those are nudist areas or the internet.

This post was edited

If you come across a bad one on here such as someone who been naked around other peoples children ticket that member and in most cases the profile is removed from the site.

This post was edited

First and foremost. Please explain your comments above, with a little more detail. What is it that is causing you to feel like this ? No disrespect, but your own comment could be passed back to you, as there will always be someone on TN that till think your a perv for being a single male on here, you have to see it from both sides.

You can't just assume that all single men on here are here with a hidden agenda, you have to prove it !

You can join this site for free, you don't have to pay a subscription unless you wish to do so, that still does not make someone bad because of their choice.

This post was edited

Sorry to say but I would guess nearly all the dudes on here that aren't certified are weirdos. And some of the ones that are, are weirdos too. The joys of the internet.

What gives you the right to say that ? Certification is a personal choice on this site, No one has to become certified unless they choose to do so.

This post was edited

Sorry to say but I would guess nearly all the dudes on here that aren't certified are weirdos. And some of the ones that are, are weirdos too. The joys of the internet.

And many people will think we are weirdos as we love the freedom of been nude.

This post was edited

I didn't say that all single men are pervs....what I'm trying to say is I look at so many profiles that say something like " if your a single guy there's no need to send a request so don't waste your time"

I myself am as true a nudist as anyone on here!!! I really don't care if I'm able to be around others or just be by myself....I just love being unclothed!!! I would love for my wife to share this with me but she doesn't at this time.....so....I have to be in here as a single or either lie about it...list myself as a couple...put a pic of wife without her knowing it...anyway....I'd like to have friends as much as anyone....not saying I don't have any at all....but thanks to perverts just looking to see naked pics or trying to hook up with someone's wife....I am put in the same box they are....just because I'm a single guy.....I know why it's that way and I truly understand why people won't accept single guys request....but it still Ps me off....sorry just tired of being put in someone else's box!!!

This post was edited

I didn't say that all single men are pervs....what I'm trying to say is I look at so many profiles that say something like " if your a single guy there's no need to send a request so don't waste your time"I myself am as true a nudist as anyone on here!!! I really don't care if I'm able to be around others or just be by myself....I just love being unclothed!!! I would love for my wife to share this with me but she doesn't at this time.....so....I have to be in here as a single or either lie about it...list myself as a couple...put a pic of wife without her knowing it...anyway....I'd like to have friends as much as anyone....not saying I don't have any at all....but thanks to perverts just looking to see naked pics or trying to hook up with someone's wife....I am put in the same box they are....just because I'm a single guy.....I know why it's that way and I truly understand why people won't accept single guys request....but it still Ps me off....sorry just tired of being put in someone else's box!!!

But remember some of these profiles you are on about not wanting to friends with single men could be men, who are listed as woman and using stolen photos anyway.

This post was edited

For a good while there I was uncertified because for the most part I'm only here for the forums; certification gets me nothing there. I paid uo there recently because I thought it would get me a better reception when talking to people (nobody trusts an uncert) but I'm probably going to let it lapse.

I can underatand somebody being annoyed about the pervy posters. They happen but they're annoying, and sometimes creepy. I have all my nude pics set for friends only and I get plenty of friend requests from men I've never talked to. I can only imagine that's a fractiom of what women get.

But this rant, while honest to a degree does seem a little off to me. I mean, if you're talking to somebody on chat then I'm sure, regardless of gender, if they like you they'll add you. So this begs the question of why you're being rejected. Is it your approach perhaps?

This post was edited