RE:perverts

Lol...ur too funny!!! Glad you understand what got me so riled up. I just never have liked being labeled before you even know if I'm the best steak (friend) you've ever had, or a piece of rotten fruit (a**hole) u should throw in the trash!!! Just sayn....and Thomas, that phrase can have different meanings. You can Google it to see the different ones.Have a good n hopefully nude day peeps!!

Roy,

I can understand your frustrations and your choice of words at the moment you thought them and put finger to keyboard. From what your saying back now, you didn't realise that it may backfire on you a little. I am not trying to be a smart arse or anything like that, but you effectively labelled yourself with your own words.

No one likes being labelled, but far too many people do it on here. It would like to view more than the written information on your profile, but because I am not a friend, I can't see them. Please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can look at my profile and pictures, then when I have a look at their profile, it would be nice to see what the person looks like, naked or clothed ! You see, just reading about someone does not give me the full picture of who I may like to converse with and get to know as a friend on here, if you can put a face to the written words, then you can understand the person better !

This post was edited

I don't care if someone is single or not. Same as I don't care about someone's age, orientation or whatever. Many of my friends in real life are single, and not once it crossed my mind to judge one of them for being single.

What I care about is how you treat me, how you approach me. What your motives are to be a member here.

If all you can do is keep on sending me friend request without talking to me first, just to collect me to your friends list or get to see my photos, without showing any sincere interest you want to get to know me as a person, I'm not interested getting to know you.

If you have photos with your genitals as the main focus, photos which violate the site rules, I'm not interest getting to know you.

If you start to hit on me, not respecting I'm in a loving relationship, or are just rude, I'm not interested getting to know you.

If you have an empty profile without any information about yourself (It's not that difficult to fill in your profile), I'm not interest getting to know you.

Be nice to me, treat me as a person (with respect), and I will, without caring one moment if you are single or not, be nice to you.

This post was edited

I don't care if someone is single or not. Same as I don't care about someone's age, orientation or whatever. Many of my friends in real life are single, and not once it crossed my mind to judge one of them for being single.What I care about is how you treat me, how you approach me. What your motives are to be a member here.If all you can do is keep on sending me friend request without talking to me first, just to collect me to your friends list or get to see my photos, without showing any sincere interest you want to get to know me as a person, I'm not interested getting to know you.If you have photos with your genitals as the main focus, photos which violate the site rules, I'm not interest getting to know you.If you start to hit on me, not respecting I'm in a loving relationship, or are just rude, I'm not interested getting to know you.If you have an empty profile without any information about yourself (It's not that difficult to fill in your profile), I'm not interest getting to know you.Be nice to me, treat me as a person (with respect), and I will, without caring one moment if you are single or not, be nice to you.

No truer words spoken (typed) by a true, genuine nudist, female or male!

Thanks Wolf_girl! ;-)

This post was edited

Be nice to me, treat me as a person (with respect), and I will, without caring one moment if you are single or not, be nice to you.

Bingo! Well said.

This post was edited

Ooooh my...lol....Thomas I have better things to do than argue with you over some petty phrase i used!!!! You know...like picking the fleas off my dog or something....geeeeeeese!!!!!!!

I hate to be . . . no, fuck it, I love being the grammar nazi here. It's spelled "geez", not "geese". Geese is the plural of goose, so I've gotta say the image that conjures up is hilarious.
*Typity typity*
"I'll show him"
*typity typity*
Huh, what's that distant fluttering noise?"
*Suddenly - HONK!*
"Geeeeeese!!!!"

For a good while there I was uncertified because for the most part I'm only here for the forums; certification gets me nothing there. I paid uo there recently because I thought it would get me a better reception when talking to people (nobody trusts an uncert) but I'm probably going to let it lapse.

Paying the upgrade fee has absolutely nothing to do with being certified. They're entirely two different things. Certified stays with you as long as you're on the site.

Yeah, I figured that out a while afterwards. It left me feeling rather silly.

This post was edited

Hi Reuben. You know I am agreeing with that. And for posters generally I would give reminder to listen, and hear what is said for evidence, and not just judge without that.

This post was edited

Wolf_girl: You nailed it. Perfect.

I have a question, more so to the OP, he lists himself as Single in this thread as his wife is not into nudism, he is however married. In our relationship status should we use it as our true status or use it for your nudism status?

BTW: I am a single male and have met some great people on this site that are relatively local to me. We have had nude dinner parties, game nights, movie nights, swim nights and beach days. We are a group of nude men who like to enjoy life nude, sex is not why we get together and it does not become a part of our get togethers.

This post was edited

kinky is when you use a feather--perverted is when you use the whole chicken.

Great answer.

This post was edited

I am married almost 43 years. My wife wants no part of a nude lifestyle. So I am on this site as a man, married. I am certified, the process provided by this site to prove who you are. As we have seen, that does not always work, but it is all we have here.
Do I look at pictures of others? Yes. Why? I may pay more attention to the background in the pictures than of the people in the pictures, but I do want to see faces. I am looking for sincerity. Were the pictures taken in bedrooms, bathrooms or locker rooms? Then they may be hiding something. Is the focus of the picture sexual body parts? Is this a way of saying Perverts come and get me? At this point I am not a paying member. As such I am restricted to seeing only about 5 pictures on profiles. This is a way of showing I am not here just to look at pictures.
I am here to read how others are coping with their need to be nude in a world that does not understand them. I see that many people do not understand anything that does not happen to them. You can see this with the so called invisible diseases like diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, celiac disease and so on.
By the way, I have been friended by people that have in their profile they will not friend single males. This may be because I do not make advances or talk dirty. I am looking for fiends, but I am NOT looking for a lover. I post in the forums so they can see who and what I am based on my posts. I do not go into the chat rooms, mostly because I am dyslexic. I cannot read any faster than I can talk. I cannot spell well and I NEED to reread what I type several times to make sure I typed what I was thinking.
Bob

This post was edited