Very new and but very eager to learn

I am a single guy living in Sussex, 46, but due to illness (inherited) I find myself living back with my parents. I have always wanted to try nudism, not something that my wife was into when I was married, but something I want to try now. As I live with my parents it's not easy even at home apart from when they are away every now and then.
I know there are beaches close and a nude Spa in Brighton just need to get the courage together to go for it. wish I was in a couple where we could both encourage each other and share the nerves and the excitement.
As you can see from my pics I have weight to lose and I am doing that so probably looking to get naked in public in a few months.
Any tips or encouragement would be greatly received

This topic was edited
RE:Very new and but very eager to learn

Brighton has a ride scheduled for June 11. There will be a lot of people at the event.

www.worldnakedbikeride.org/uk/

This post was edited

Think that might be a bit much to start with. I want to start slow and small, lol/

This post was edited

Good sound advise! take it and enjoy

This post was edited

Good sound advise! take it and enjoy

Ditto ..... Just Do It! You'll thank yourself later. - Nudeprewd 5/25/17

This post was edited

Hi Martyn,
I would not worry about weight at the nude beach or spa. Nudists come in all shapes and sizes. My weight has been up and down over the years but I do not let that keep me from going to the nude beach when I can. I have never had anyone give me any attitude at the nude beach weather I was leaner or packing some extra pounds. The first time I went to the nude beach was solo and I found it very relaxing. I do not get to go as often as I would like but I have gone with both female and male friends and always enjoy it. Hope you get to try it sometime soon.

This post was edited

I am a single guy living in Sussex, 46, but due to illness (inherited) I find myself living back with my parents. I have always wanted to try nudism, not something that my wife was into when I was married, but something I want to try now. As I live with my parents it's not easy even at home apart from when they are away every now and then.I know there are beaches close and a nude Spa in Brighton just need to get the courage together to go for it. wish I was in a couple where we could both encourage each other and share the nerves and the excitement.As you can see from my pics I have weight to lose and I am doing that so probably looking to get naked in public in a few months.Any tips or encouragement would be greatly received

Take the plunge & GO 4 IT ! Don't let your weight - be the culprit, holding you back from getting out & really exploring the nudist lifestyle. Real nudist - don't care what your weight is or body size; once the clothes come off, we're all the same. Now if the weight loss is very much needed; from a medical stand - then by all means loose the weight

This post was edited

Naked naturalist , you couldn't have given better advice! Greatly appreciate the trouble you took to detail and allay the fears and misconceptions of a new nudist attempting to go public. It's the kindness of people like you that is the first step to getting others to do what they have been hesitant about. Many thanks on behalf of all those who have benefited from reading your posts and have not been able to express their gratitude.

This post was edited