Hi people

Hi for the group people

This topic was edited
RE:Hi people

I have been away for a while so I haven't seen your post until now. Let me say welcome to this group! I have no idea why no one else has welcomed you until now. Just today I left a group because I had joined about 10 days ago and never got a "welcome aboard". On behalf of this group, let me say, welcome aboard, it's nice to meet you.

This post was edited

Hey thanks for the message. Hope you like being part of the group. Just need to get the word out.

This post was edited

Hello Everyone, it is great to see so many new members joining the group. Love to hear your stories about what makes you confident being nude.

This post was edited

And it would be great for everyone to share your pics (if you feel comfortable) about being confidently nude. It does help motivate others that might be a little unsure!

This post was edited

I have posted a couple of pics. Hopefully others will have the confidence to post theirs too. Great to see the group growing in numbers.

This post was edited

Hope everyone is going well, love to have more people post their pics on the group page. its really interesting to see how other people express their nudity.

This post was edited

Only to happy to share a nude of me

This post was edited

Hello to you all ... new to the group but not to TN. Glad to be able to take over for hera111 until she returns. I think hera is quite a confident lady and she shows that by posting all her pics here to share with others. Hope she's okay and returns soon. She's a great contributor to groups.

What makes me confident, just the way I am. I'm one of those that not only loves being a nudist but enjoys talking about it and letting everyone know but I don't because my wife is the exact opposite ... she's a private person and even though nudism has helped a great deal, she's not as confident about being more open.

Here's a picture of me in Death Valley. I took it with a self timer. As I was posing, the Nat'l Park Ranger truck emerged from the canyon. The picture was taken and I slipped on those boots and retrieved the camera. I was then waved over by the female ranger. Being confident, I walked over to her naked and we had a nice conversation. She never told me to get dressed, only to be careful being out there alone. :D

This post was edited

Great story Andy and well done on taking over the group.

This post was edited