RE:Chat Room, photos, and certification...

Do you like to FaceTime?

This post was edited

Do you like to FaceTime?

I do not. I'm an android user.

Thank you to all for your posts... One picture finally posted... and I appreciate all the support and the friends I have made here... hope to connect soon. Until then, BeFree2B and way you choose 2 B as for me? Love2BinMyGlory! :D

This post was edited

Do you like to FaceTime?

I do not. I'm an android user.

Thank you to all for your posts... One picture finally posted... and I appreciate all the support and the friends I have made here... hope to connect soon. Until then, BeFree2B and way you choose 2 B as for me? Love2BinMyGlory! :D

This post was edited

I would definitely be in favor of a way that moderators can online verify someone's account, so that we can separate the fake accounts from the genuine nudists and naturists. Although I do admit that as far as I have experienced so far, the certified accounts have all been looking genuine. So I guess that is already better than nothing. And of course that chat with camera on with someone in the chatroom is not only the best way to verify someone, but also the best way to interact and communicate with fellow nudists.

Kind regards,
Arthur

This post was edited

Andy gave me some great advice for getting some of my pics up. I had a running man figure and a pic of me simply vacuuming not approved. They just disappeared for no reason - and no reason was given for their removal. I was able to get the figure posted after providing source information and a sound argument for its inclusion on my page to TT2, yet was informed my profile pic needed to include my face.

This surprised me, as we have all seen the headless pictures, or graphics used for profile pics. I have also seen pics here with men more "excited" than would be the norm (y'know, where the advise is - grab a towel, or go for a dip in a cold pool!) Just curious how these get approved, where my innocuous photo of me doing housework, sans clothes and not "excited," evaporates repeatedly into the digital cloud.

This post was edited

Andy gave me some great advice for getting some of my pics up. I had a running man figure and a pic of me simply vacuuming not approved. They just disappeared for no reason - and no reason was given for their removal. I was able to get the figure posted after providing source information and a sound argument for its inclusion on my page to TT2, yet was informed my profile pic needed to include my face.This surprised me, as we have all seen the headless pictures, or graphics used for profile pics. I have also seen pics here with men more "excited" than would be the norm (y'know, where the advise is - grab a towel, or go for a dip in a cold pool!) Just curious how these get approved, where my innocuous photo of me doing housework, sans clothes and not "excited," evaporates repeatedly into the digital cloud.

EXACTLY!

PLEASE, TRUE NUDIST OWNERS, STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARDS AND CLEAN UP THIS SIGHT FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RULES FOR ALL OR TAKE DOWN RULES AND CALL THIS SOMETHING ELSE, YOU'RE CONFUSING PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT TRUE NUDISM REALLY IS AND IS NOT AND SHOWING SPECIAL TREATMENT TO THOSE YOU DEEM WORTHY OR BETTER SAID, ARE MAKING YOU MORE MONEY, AND IT'S WRONG!

This post was edited

I think it would be good to cam for certification, I think it could certify people who don't need their face all over the site. As far as the censorship and abuse of power here, I would have to agree. A have seen how mods judge a situation and when you try to explain it, they tell you not to argue with them. I don't chat now because of it.

This post was edited

The standards will vary by who is 'reviewing' the approval of pictures, as it's an opinion of what is sexual or not. There have been many headless pics also approved, was the mod asleep? I've only had one pic not approved, I sent it again and again. Never got approved and it was just a full frontal. Then I see others with full "bo**rs" and they OK even with comments that show the comments is just sexual. Nothing is done and guess both the poster and one commenting are on here for more than nudism. We all know that many have the incorrect view of nudism, it's happen at many places I'be been to, it's a fact of life. Even at the resort we are members of, the rule states about inappropriate actions still some will go there thinking it's ok for them. Just stick to you're ways and in the long run those not true to nudism will go elsewhere. I do agree that certification should be more of an open thing for everyone to see. I've had two encounters with individuals that stated what they were posting wasn't them and when I press it to them it wasn't 'right' for them to do so, I was blocked. They just need to go to tumblr blogs and find what they need! LOL

This post was edited

The standards will vary by who is 'reviewing' the approval of pictures, as it's an opinion of what is sexual or not.

There are a couple of a-hole mods on few sites who have determined they are the nudity police and anything that doesn't fit their definition of what is acceptable for a nudist site either gets removed your don't get approved to join. Funny thing is, I see a lot of the members and pics posted that don't meet their definition of "acceptable" nudity, even some of their pics violate their own standards.

This post was edited

That is the truth on mods stating one standard and going by another. Even for themselves and their pics.on top of which standards go out the window when it's a pic of a woman. I appreciate seeing a good looking lady that enjoys this lifestyle but the double standards are ridiculous.

This post was edited