Chat Room, photos, and certification...

I have been a member here for over 6 years, 4 years continuously and have been one of the few woman that will cam in nude. I have taken breaks from here for personal reasons and frustrations with TN.

I have posted in the forum regarding my appreciation, concerns, and complaints. The last topic was regarding photos and how there is an obvious double standard for men and women here and/or whom you may know or if you're an administrator. My topic was removed as I obviously ruffled feathers and spoke truth the aforementioned didn't want to address, So just delete and hopefully she'll go away?

I have also tried to post recent pictures of a fun nude beach time with no lewdness, seduction, or spread eagles...all appropriate for this website, and although I first uploaded a few weeks ago and again a few days ago, my photos are yet to be posted. Any correlation with my last topic posted and then removed by TN because I called them out?

Also, regarding certification, we all know it's easy to fake, even for certification, so why not have people cam with moderators to prove identity?

Loving Life, Staying Nude, and ALL in GLORY!

This topic was edited
RE:Chat Room, photos, and certification...

I love your position on all the topics you hit on, especially possibility of cam certificate.
Frank

This post was edited

First ... I do NOT like the fact that your forum topic was deleted. I know that many of us have flagged and reported certain members here that blatantly break the rules of civility on the forum and their posts are allowed to stay and they are allowed to continually post the same garbage. Your topic brought to light the need for clarity and explanation but deleting it is unfair without stating why, even to you personally. It is unfair but having read some of the replies from Admin to others that have requested, asked, demanded answers to inconsistencies, I don't think you're ever going to get one. It's their site and their rules ... even if they are different for you, I and others that may get away with things we do not.

There are inconsistencies in photos posted by members. Some members seem to be able to get away with blatant infractions to the photo policies and others seem to have rules enforced that are not policy nor do the photos depict any of the infractions. I've had this discussion with Admin. Once we've discussed the photo/photos in question, the only explanation was that there are Site Mods that assist with photo upload moderation. One or more of the site photo Mods has a different view of what photos are acceptable to them and it differs from the owners. In my dealings with this issue, it seems these Site Photo Mods are a bit more strict and inconsistent than the owner.

I've had several photos deleted or not approved for what I thought was for no reason and definitely followed TN photo policies. I've had to contact TT2 for explanation and resubmitted the photos and had them approved and added to our profile gallery and to group galleries I moderate. Not an excuse or defense of what's happening but it's no secret that with a few others Moderating or given that authority or task to approve and disapprove of uploaded photos, you're going to get inconsistencies. Not knowing who these photo Mods are, I take it up with TT2 each time there is an inconsistency or there is no reason why the photo I uploaded, that follows the TN photo policy, should not be approved.

I have no desire to visit the Chat Room. I'd love to chat with friends but I've visited the Chat Room and it's quite the Zoo. Next best thing, for me, is messaging back and forth, that way me and the friend can concentrate on one conversation at a time ... ours! ;-)

This post was edited

Love2BinMyGlory

I have a possible solution for you to try. When I looked at your profile and it shows pending photos, the picture was a blank white screen. I had this happening to me a lot recently and it's not an approval issue, it's an uploading issue. Here's what I had to do...

-Go to your original photo. (Like on your cell phone)
-Take a screenshot of the photo.
-Upload that photo instead.

I discovered I couldn't upload to the site when the picture was taken with my front facing camera because the image size is too small. If I use my rear facing camera I don't have this issue where I need to upload the screenshot instead of original.

Let me know if this works for you like it worked for me.

Brant

This post was edited

We like many leave the site for plenty of reasons, LIFE, only to return hopefully to verify changes.(lists of wrongs are long). Glad to have met some wonderful folks, will never own a site !!!!

This post was edited

Although I have not experienced having anything deleted, I do not agree with the practice. In regards to your certification point. I agree 100% and have stated the same in various places and forums. Having trusted mods do the approval on cam would save time for the administrative team to take care of other problems and or concerns of the membership. Just my opinion.

However, with that said, I must admit that my involvement with administration has been above expectation!

This post was edited

I have no desire to visit the Chat Room. I'd love to chat with friends but I've visited the Chat Room and it's quite the Zoo. Next best thing, for me, is messaging back and forth, that way me and the friend can concentrate on one conversation at a time ... ours! ;-)As one who frequents the forum and the chat room, the chat room is downright mild compared to the trolling and flame wars in the forums, usually by a couple of well known trolls in here.

I agree with you on some topics in the forum becoming flame wars and worse. I can't compare it to the Chat Room because I don't use it but I've visited the TN Chat Room twice and various others on other nudist sites. I compared them to a Zoo because there are way too many people talking at once. I'll admit ... I've lost a step and it's difficult to figure out who is talking to who! When you're having a conversation with someone, anyone and some one new enters the room and begins butting into your conversation, then the conversation is lost. I just prefer not to visit Chat on any site.

;-)

This post was edited

I've looked in on chat and not really found a way to enter - the public zillion-way conversations about how's the weather in Brisbane / Cornwall / San Diego hold no interest, and I understand from various explosions of controversy into the forums that requests for private chat are heavily stigmatized. I do wish there were a way to see if any of my "friends" were in chat, so I could know that alarm bells would not go off if I wanted to chat privately.

This post was edited

Love2BinMyGloryI have a possible solution for you to try. When I looked at your profile and it shows pending photos, the picture was a blank white screen. I had this happening to me a lot recently and it's not an approval issue, it's an uploading issue. Here's what I had to do...-Go to your original photo. (Like on your cell phone)-Take a screenshot of the photo.-Upload that photo instead.I discovered I couldn't upload to the site when the picture was taken with my front facing camera because the image size is too small. If I use my rear facing camera I don't have this issue where I need to upload the screenshot instead of original.Let me know if this works for you like it worked for me.Brant

Thank you for input. My pictures initially show up large here when uploaded and then was given the message pending approval before turning white. Did yours say they were pending approval?

This post was edited

Although I have not experienced having anything deleted, I do not agree with the practice. In regards to your certification point. I agree 100% and have stated the same in various places and forums. Having trusted mods do the approval on cam would save time for the administrative team to take care of other problems and or concerns of the membership. Just my opinion.However, with that said, I must admit that my involvement with administration has been above expectation!
The main problem would be timing. As it is now, you submit pictures for certification and they get queued up until a moderator has time to check on them. If it was done via cam, you would need a time when the moderator and member were both online. It could turn into a scheduling nightmare.

This post was edited

Do you like to FaceTime?

This post was edited