RE:Chat Room, photos, and certification...

That is the truth on mods stating one standard and going by another. Even for themselves and their pics.on top of which standards go out the window when it's a pic of a woman. I appreciate seeing a good looking lady that enjoys this lifestyle but the double standards are ridiculous.

Remember most good looking females on this site are fake profiles using stolen photos from the net.

This post was edited

I have reported some of the blogs which are about sex and not about nudity and the site owners still leave then there.

This post was edited

The standards will vary by who is 'reviewing' the approval of pictures, as it's an opinion of what is sexual or not.There are a couple of a-hole mods on few sites who have determined they are the nudity police and anything that doesn't fit their definition of what is acceptable for a nudist site either gets removed your don't get approved to join. Funny thing is, I see a lot of the members and pics posted that don't meet their definition of "acceptable" nudity, even some of their pics violate their own standards.

I think it's safe to gather that there are no set standards here. The rules can be broken if you are a mod or liked by a mod. This is a money making website, using sex, as it sells well. Fortunately there are some wonderful True nudists/naturists that use this site and give great input here. I came here in 2011 because I was searching for nudist locations, and since have made some valuable online and in person friendships, visited some fabulous nudist locations and learned and shared... all enhancing my life and for that I am very grateful.

In Peace, Love, and Gratitude, nude, the best way to be!

This post was edited

I think these come with the territory on any sites like TN. The female profiles are mostly fake. When I used to be a chat room mod on another site I noticed if you just let them talk they often revealed themselves. Some were better than others at maintaining the perception of being a female but 90% of the time I could tell. I used to just pop in to chat from time to time for the entertainment value but even then that gets old after awhile.

Remember most good looking females on this site are fake profiles using stolen photos from the net.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear the burdens you have gone through on the site. I find that sometimes the moderators fluctuate in their policies depending on the moment.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear the burdens you have gone through on the site. I find that sometimes the moderators fluctuate in their policies depending on the moment.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The standards will vary by who is 'reviewing' the approval of pictures, as it's an opinion of what is sexual or not.There are a couple of a-hole mods on few sites who have determined they are the nudity police and anything that doesn't fit their definition of what is acceptable for a nudist site either gets removed your don't get approved to join. Funny thing is, I see a lot of the members and pics posted that don't meet their definition of "acceptable" nudity, even some of their pics violate their own standards.I think it's safe to gather that there are no set standards here. The rules can be broken if you are a mod or liked by a mod. This is a money making website, using sex, as it sells well. Fortunately there are some wonderful True nudists/naturists that use this site and give great input here. I came here in 2011 because I was searching for nudist locations, and since have made some valuable online and in person friendships, visited some fabulous nudist locations and learned and shared... all enhancing my life and for that I am very grateful.In Peace, Love, and Gratitude, nude, the best way to be!
This is a money making website, using sex, as it sells well. Fortunately there are some wonderful True nudists/naturists that use this site and give great input here.
You may be on to something with this. It could explain the extraordinary amount of folks who seem to advertising there "lifestyle" here. I thought they had a site for that run by the some folks. I too would prefer to not have to deal with that or the seeming double standard it generates.

This post was edited

I am still waiting to discuss why Andydi blocked me for his assumptions on what I am like.

This post was edited

Perhaps its because your avatar suggests you are a penis attatched to a body rather than a face attatched to a person.

This post was edited