RE:Chat Room, photos, and certification...

The standards will vary by who is 'reviewing' the approval of pictures, as it's an opinion of what is sexual or not. There have been many headless pics also approved, was the mod asleep? I've only had one pic not approved, I sent it again and again. Never got approved and it was just a full frontal. Then I see others with full "bo**rs" and they OK even with comments that show the comments is just sexual. Nothing is done and guess both the poster and one commenting are on here for more than nudism. We all know that many have the incorrect view of nudism, it's happen at many places I'be been to, it's a fact of life. Even at the resort we are members of, the rule states about inappropriate actions still some will go there thinking it's ok for them. Just stick to you're ways and in the long run those not true to nudism will go elsewhere. I do agree that certification should be more of an open thing for everyone to see. I've had two encounters with individuals that stated what they were posting wasn't them and when I press it to them it wasn't 'right' for them to do so, I was blocked. They just need to go to tumblr blogs and find what they need! LOL

This post was edited

The standards will vary by who is 'reviewing' the approval of pictures, as it's an opinion of what is sexual or not.

There are a couple of a-hole mods on few sites who have determined they are the nudity police and anything that doesn't fit their definition of what is acceptable for a nudist site either gets removed your don't get approved to join. Funny thing is, I see a lot of the members and pics posted that don't meet their definition of "acceptable" nudity, even some of their pics violate their own standards.

This post was edited

That is the truth on mods stating one standard and going by another. Even for themselves and their pics.on top of which standards go out the window when it's a pic of a woman. I appreciate seeing a good looking lady that enjoys this lifestyle but the double standards are ridiculous.

This post was edited

That is the truth on mods stating one standard and going by another. Even for themselves and their pics.on top of which standards go out the window when it's a pic of a woman. I appreciate seeing a good looking lady that enjoys this lifestyle but the double standards are ridiculous.

Remember most good looking females on this site are fake profiles using stolen photos from the net.

This post was edited

I have been a member here for over 6 years, 4 years continuously and have been one of the few woman that will cam in nude. I have taken breaks from here for personal reasons and frustrations with TN.I have posted in the forum regarding my appreciation, concerns, and complaints. The last topic was regarding photos and how there is an obvious double standard for men and women here and/or whom you may know or if you're an administrator. My topic was removed as I obviously ruffled feathers and spoke truth the aforementioned didn't want to address, So just delete and hopefully she'll go away?I have also tried to post recent pictures of a fun nude beach time with no lewdness, seduction, or spread eagles...all appropriate for this website, and although I first uploaded a few weeks ago and again a few days ago, my photos are yet to be posted. Any correlation with my last topic posted and then removed by TN because I called them out?Also, regarding certification, we all know it's easy to fake, even for certification, so why not have people cam with moderators to prove identity?Loving Life, Staying Nude, and ALL in GLORY!

I love all your post, I have had a similar problem with one of my pictures except after it got deleted once, I re-posted it and it has never been taken off. So, I don't know what happened. I think caming would be a great way to get certified.

This post was edited

I have reported some of the blogs which are about sex and not about nudity and the site owners still leave then there.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe