Am I missing something?

Last time I checked, TN was a nudists/naturist site. Okay, I had a short hiatus, but it looks pretty much the same as before, when I was here last. Well, except for the fact you can pay to get more photos of folks.
Anyway, since this is a nudist/naturist site why so many people only have photos of themselves in clothing on their profile; sometimes every photo? Sure, I understand not wanting togive Trolls and Pervs any ammo, but there must be more to it. And hiding your face, I don't get that either.

As I mentioned, I took a bit of a hiatus. Recently, I was trying to locate some folks in my area and when I checked their profile, they had 2-3 photos, all of them in clothing.
I'm sure I'm gonna get beat up pretty bad on this questions, but I just had to ask.I guess times have just changed.
Dok

This topic was edited
RE: Am I missing something?

for the same reason they join groups and then don't participate?

This post was edited

The "random" profile featured in detail on the home page, is one reason for some of us.
All of the arguments about jobs, The Holy Name Society, etc. also apply.

This post was edited

Welcome back, Dok. I noticed that the only photos you have visible for everyone to see are of you clothed and your bike. Ummm, maybe you already know the answer to your question?

Jen

This post was edited

Jen,
You must not have gone far enough. There are several pics of me working around the house, in the yard, and by the pool. Yes, there is a photo of me on my yellow Harley and me in uniform in South America, but there are several of me sans clothing.
Doc

This post was edited

ok,ok. Let's not turn this into a "bash Dokfixer" thread just because he asked a question. I was simply trying to make a point, not point fingers or be accusatory. Frankly the whole thing gave me a chuckle.

Dok, while you may have nude pics posted you only have two photos available for anyone and everyone to see - your bike and you on your bike. Every other picture is closed for friends only. Maybe those profiles that you are questioning don't post nude pics for the same reason you limit who sees your nude pics. That was the point I was making.

I hope everyone will also join me in welcoming you back to the site!

Jen

This post was edited

snugglebunny is right.
Welcome back to the site and you have a perfect right to keep pictures for friends only if you so choose.

This post was edited

I originally kept my nude photos restricted because I wanted to make friends and persuade members to become certified. I've learned you certainly can't post a message without someone taking a personal attack at you. It's real easy for those self-righteous people who think they're better everyone else to slam someone from behind a computer keyboard. Well, I'll try not to bother those who think they're more dedicated than everyone else.

This post was edited