RE:I love wearing next to nothing

By NWNudehiker:What brand do you wear Steve ?Skinzwear A14 in a patterned mesh. I like the cut with the side slits going to the waistband as to me it has the vibe of saying 'anything, if anything, beneath this is even smaller'. I got their Dali fabric in a discontined mesh that withstands all but the closest of inspections when there's nothing underneath. Totally defeated by glistening metal in sun while contrasting fabrics beneath (like a swimsuit) may or may not show depending on the contrast. I find Skinz's descriptions are slightly on the cautious side regarding transparency but their photo of the fabric always has a tag beneath as a guide to the opacity, which is super-useful. I have tended to order when their range of clearance specials allow me to fill a mailbag to spread the shipping cost to Australia. Given I'm less likely to need a suit these days and I have an extensive collection from past purchases, I may not need to buy more for many years!
Kiniki may be cautious on transparency, but not on coverage. I bought a Sunseeker Rio which was described as having half back and the rear panel 4 inches wide!

This post was edited

I wore this see-through G-string to the 'clothed' beach toward the end of last summer. The beach wasnt too busy, but it felt great knowing those around me could see everything :-).

I haven't done that but did wear mine from the far end of the carpark to the CO section and back one got day last summer. There were a few pedestrians and others in vehicles waiting for a space to become free.

This post was edited

Then there's the sarong-as-a-toga I write last time inspired, I think, by Ollygrumps. Totally compromised by the lightest breeze.

(Edit: typo correction...)

This post was edited

I like to wear my 1.5wj loose style aussiebums on public beaches. Very skippy and comfortable. The lighter colors goes transparent when wet but dries quickly. Have a tanga swim bikini made by kiniki for next summer. Interesting to see how that goes while on a public beach.

This post was edited

Should be fine with a smile to match!

This post was edited

SOUNDS TOTALLY AWESOME !

HAVE FUN !!

This post was edited

Should be fine with a smile to match!

Absolutely

This post was edited

SOUNDS TOTALLY AWESOME !HAVE FUN !!

It should be

This post was edited

Then there's the strong-as-a-toga I write last time inspired, I think, by Ollygrumps. Totally compromised by the lightest breeze.

Sarong?

This post was edited

Yeah, that. Auto-correct does a better job at messing things up than I do at proof reading. :-(

This post was edited