RE:I love wearing next to nothing

I agree pearl then you dont jave to wash any clothes.

This post was edited

Count me in for the Burning Clothes event. I'll pack up the camper and get there.

So great! I'm up for burning all my clothes so I just have to be naked forever (or at least for the rest of the stay).

This post was edited

Sometimes, especially on my way to or from a nude / c-o venue, I'll wear just hiking shorts (commando) and a light t-shirt, with Keen sandals. Really, just two articles of clothing and my shoes; the shorts are such thin material that I'm sure an observant person might sometimes see the outline of my shaft - or the tip. I have to take care to not get an erection as it would be all too obvious.

But it's as free as I can get without actually being nude. Makes it really easy to strip at the beach, too!

This post was edited

In hot weather when bicycling I wear mesh bike shorts that are much shorter than normal ones and being mesh, any body part pressed against them can be seen - since they are padded on the bottom and in front, effectively just my legs and my penis can be somewhat visible - you can see the outline and a hint of the flesh colour if you're close enough to me and look closely.

I wore them shopping one time after a ride and ran into an old female friend and stood an chatted with her for a while - she gave no indication of discomfort at my attire. No one has ever said anything about them..

In general, I've seen that most people don't particularly care what other people are wearing, and don't scrutinize other people's crotches or chests, normally. In fact, my wife and I often change from bike clothes to street clothes right beside our car, and people rarely, if ever, give us a second glance - or even a first, usually.

Most people are just too busy with their own thoughts and plans to pay much attention to others. In college, a female friend as an experiment left her dorm door wide open for a week as she changed and did whatever. Almost no one looked inside and no one commented, even though she was nude at times. They weren't expecting to see what they could have seen, so they didn't even look.

Even if people do notice, often they can't believe what they just saw and try to put an spin on it (I didn't just see that; I must have misinterpreted what I saw) to deny what they saw.

This post was edited

When we lived in Hawaii there were no LEGAL nude beaches, there are quite a few un-official nude beaches, but one day while we were sunbathing we were wearing our normal "at the time" micro G-strings on the beach, and it was a rather quiet afternoon during the week and a ranger came riding down the beach as we were heading back from the water, so we stopped to let him pass, but he decided to spot right in front of us so we said hello, and he was just asking how the water was and stuff. Then Michelle asked him about going topless on a quiet end of the beach, and he replied "you can legally go topless anywhere on the beach" and we were a little surprised, then he said as long as you don't go naked you are fine. So we asked him what was considered naked in Hawaii, he said "No exposed genitals, as long as they are covered when someone not your spouse is walking by" and also "the ass is not a genital" we were quite surprised, so Michelle joked and said "so I can be naked with my legs closed and be technically legal? He then said "actually as long as nothing is sticking out from between your outer lips your are TECHNICALLY legal, but that might cause someone to call the authorities" Then after our discussion he proceed to get ready to leave, and as we were walking back to our blanket he mentioned candidly "see you tomorrow" letting us know he wouldn't be back

So we were sitting talking when I said maybe we will see tomorrow how far we can push the limits, and wear as minimal as possible. So I did a little research and found out about making a "bag type penis covering from a ladies stocking and just placing a small piece of tape on Michelle's vagina opening.

So the next day we went back to the same beach and around 10Am the same ranger came riding by again so we got up and said hello so he stopped and said "I see you are trying to press the limits even further this time" and laughed and we said "are we legal?" he said "technically, but don't go wearing that on a crowded beach, because some other ranger might say you are causing a disturbance" as he left.

So our next day was a Saturday and there were a few other couples on the beach when we arrived and we had already planned on pushing it further by wearing just a dab of body paint on Michelle's clit and spray painting my cock and balls. Again as usual the same ranger came by around 10AM and he stopped by our blanket for a few minutes and laughed and said "I don't think you could go any less coverage than that" then saying "you might want to be careful in the water if the paint washes off. Then he road on down the beach.

A few minutes later a couple of ladies came walking over and asked us what the ranger had to say about us being naked on the beach, and we told them "we passed the ranger test" and the one lady said "ARE you FREAKING kidding me, You are both NAKED" as she looked us up and down. She said "I can see your PUSSY opening and his DICK!" then she noticed the paint on the clit and said "I can't believe he didn't arrest you, for indecent exposure" then as they were walking away I heard the second lady say "I told you we could go topless and there wouldn't be a problem"

This post was edited

I wore this see-through G-string to the 'clothed' beach toward the end of last summer. The beach wasnt too busy, but it felt great knowing those around me could see everything :-).

This post was edited

Here is my see-through suit

This post was edited

I have the tan-thru shorts

This post was edited

By PIPearl4Christ

Hey now that's a great idea for me to wear, three sticky marshmallows of my not so private parts lol, and to top it off they are edible , hubby will prove that!

Yikes! Hope the marshmallows were not to hot when applied... Also wondering how effective the third one was in serving it's purpose - could be a challenge to apply, but fun to try to at least.

This post was edited

The tan-through shorts with a patterned fabric work well for a casual glance, and no one is likely to get the chance for a close inspection, which may defeat the disguise. If wearing any adornment, however, the glistening of the metal shines straight through in the sunlight and draws attention to where everything is positioned. Discretion advised in a textile environment!

This post was edited