I love wearing next to nothing

I have yet to find how little I can get away with in public while wearing my Brazilian micro thong string bikini when I was out shopping.

This topic was edited
RE:I love wearing next to nothing

I have some wraps or very short skirts fir when I have to wear something. The best ones are sheer and vey light weight. I get interesting reactions as I get close to someone and they realize they can see everything. It's also fun when it is lifted by the slightest breeze or if I bend down. On my last holiday I had to be more formal when exploring old Rhodes town. So I wore my mini kilt (see below). One young lady was very pleased as I went up the steep stairs and she saw this.

This post was edited

Pearl, perhaps you should reach out to the AANR Government Action Team (GAT) for legal support as well as the Naturist Society to help you advance your pursuit of nudist freedom.

Both organizations claim to stand for nudist rights, though AANR does state "where appropriate" but failed to explain what it means when I asked a few years ago now.

It is good to know at least some jurisdictions are recognizing the right of women as well as men to go topless.

Jim

This post was edited

It is good that some jurisdictions are recognizing discrimination against women's breasts (vs men's). I hope that it also helps promote other healthy things, like breastfeeding in public being a non-issue. Canada settled this question at the federal level, but many women are reluctant to exercise their right - there is a lot of social pressure, which is more difficult to overcome. The funny thing is some people believe men don't have breasts (they do, they just don't develop functional mammary glands due to hormonal differences, ask any man who has had breast cancer if they have breasts). My objection is that people want to control women's bodies and choices, which I think the nude community is more sensitive towards, as we know what it is like to have others want to control our bodies and how they are seen. Carry on bravely, Pearl!

This post was edited

I'll drink to that. And I have a big smile

This post was edited

If I must be wearing something let it be a smile, it impacts more people than anything...

When out hiking naked a smile and a cheery hello are often sufficient when meeting other hikers.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great time

This post was edited

From what I've seen, hiking in the west is much different than in the east! (A lot more sunblock required!) A clothes-burning party is an interesting idea. I do like wearing next to nothing, but I'll still keep my watch and shoes on for the terrain while hiking! Hiking that rugged topology would be a challenge!

This post was edited

I like your way of thinking. Me too, I run around on the ranch naked , I really don't even think about it , its soooo natural

This post was edited

Count me in for the Burning Clothes event. I'll pack up the camper and get there.

This post was edited

I'll bring the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers to make smores while the clothes burn.

This post was edited