Where is your happy naked place?

Mine is my private patio although I would prefer a lovely mountain woods, field and stream instead but they are too far away!!

This topic was edited
RE:Where is your happy naked place?

I especially enjoy interacting with my horses, dressed as they are, out in the barn and surrounding fields. There seems to be a different bond with them while I am naked.

This post was edited

I especially enjoy interacting with my horses, dressed as they are, out in the barn and surrounding fields. There seems to be a different bond with them while I am naked.

Understand completely! They are naked and you are too! Totally natural for all of you! Thanks for sharing!

This post was edited

Mine is my back yard.

This post was edited

I have just had one of those light bulb moments, i thought i knew mine and it was a special beach etc but I have just realised it is somewhere much closer that i can always go to;my happy naked place is my mind, the only place i can truly be fully naked.
In that state are you, free, open, vulnerable,? What is the one word or words that describes that fully naked state of mind in addition to happy? And why are you only fully naked there?

This post was edited

I wish I had one.

This post was edited

I wish I had one.
Is it because of your psoriasis, not beeng able to get in the sun much, or some other reason?

This post was edited

Haven't found one and have been looking for one for the last 30 years.

This post was edited

Haven't found one and have been looking for one for the last 30 years.Are you an unhappy person? You didn't answer my question above and you don't need to do so - that was just for your reference in helping you determine why. You have joined this group which is good! What are you looking for here? How can we help??

This post was edited

My favorite happy naked place is at Olive Dell Ranch when I'm standing on top of a mountain, naked to the world, looking down at the resort. I'm looking across Reche Canyon. On the other side of the canyon is Box Springs Mountain Park. The view is gorgeous.

This post was edited

I find I enjoy minute is the most when I am out in nature, hiking or even just sunning on the beach. If I am by myself, walking in nature is very invigorating. If I am with other people, the beach is the best place

This post was edited