Banned book in Canada

RE: Banned book in Canada

O NOES! A nekkid boy on a horse! Shocking! Appalling! Dismaying! Yawn-inducing.Some people have way too much free time.

I couldn't have said it better.

This post was edited

The Wowsers are taking over the world, it's scary

This post was edited

As someone who lives on the coast, and often rides the ferries, I can only say how sorry I am that this politically correct bureaucracy has the authority to do something like this. In a province once known for it's liberal values and attitudes, now the prudish right have started to take over here too! When will this foolishness end?

This post was edited

As someone who lives on the coast, and often rides the ferries, I can only say how sorry I am that this politically correct bureaucracy has the authority to do something like this. In a province once known for it's liberal values and attitudes, now the prudish right have started to take over here too! When will this foolishness end?

Do keep in mind that by all surveys taken, nudists tend to be conservative, not liberal, and traditionally vote Republican more often than not.
It isn't the conservatives we need fear ! ( politicians pretending to be conservative a notable exception )

This post was edited

How disgusting a naked horse!!

This post was edited

Do keep in mind that by all surveys taken, nudists tend to be conservative, not liberal, and traditionally vote Republican more often than not.
It isn't the conservatives we need fear ! ( politicians pretending to be conservative a notable exception )

Good pointy Curt, conservatives believe strongly in individual freedom. Texas is a conservate state, but women can be topless anywhere men can.

This post was edited