Messaging Problems.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems sending messages.

This topic was edited
RE:Messaging Problems.

I see other people are also having Message problems. Good to know it's not just me.

This post was edited

Yes Im having problems sending messages too.

This post was edited

It takes me a few attempts to open messages and several attempts to get a successful reply as well. It often says 'sending message' and then just goes blank. I have to try a few times to get 'message sent'!

Photos are also quite unreliable with lots of them (especially group submissions) just showing up as blank. I know there have been lots of things being upgraded recently as the site has been offline for a couple of hours here and there, so I'm sure the problems are being worked through.

I'm not complaining here, just highlighting a few issues, keep up the good work guys and I'm sure you'll get it sorted.

This post was edited

Not being able to reply to messages, people will think I cannot be bothered to answer them. I is very frustrating.

This post was edited

It's been like that for days. Type a message, send it and end up having to do it all over again. It's just one problem after another on here.

This post was edited

Jayne,

I had to click on your message to us several times before it finally appeared in a window where I could respond. I was pleasantly surprised you were able to see the photo I submitted to the group because photo uploading has been difficult, at best, for the past few days that I've been back online.

This post was edited

I certainly am! I spent the better part of an hour writing a detailed reply to a couple of messages from one of my favourite friends, felt very satisfiedwhen I finished and cheerfully pushed the "Send" button only to have it completely disappear to who knows where - I was not happy!!

I might suggest you copy a message like you lost before you send it. Should it go "Poof" somewhere in cyber space you can simply paste it.

This post was edited

I have to honest.....I've tried to figure out how to compose and send messages. I'm no rocket scientist, and I'm no dummy either.

If you please, could someone let me know how to send messages?

This post was edited

I certainly am! I spent the better part of an hour writing a detailed reply to a couple of messages from one of my favourite friends, felt very satisfiedwhen I finished and cheerfully pushed the "Send" button only to have it completely disappear to who knows where - I was not happy!!I might suggest you copy a message like you lost before you send it. Should it go "Poof" somewhere in cyber space you can simply paste it.

Great idea.

I have not had any problems sending or receiving messages

This post was edited

I have been coping my messages just in case they go poof into cyberspace

This post was edited