RE:Nude Bucket List

i have used a chainsaw nude and pretty much used every power tool i own while nude fixing up this old place. Never had an issues caused by lack of clothing. I do wear safety glasses. I have witnessed a couple using a log splitter in the buff at Turtle Lake Nudist Resort in MI.

This post was edited

There are a lot of things I would like to do naked, but the top two bucket list worthy items are - (1) hike a 12,000 foot plus peak, and (2) spend a week naked at a tropical location. I've made a couple of attempts at #1, and hope to get it yet this year.

This post was edited

There are a lot of things I would like to do naked, but the top two bucket list worthy items are - (1) hike a 12,000 foot plus peak, and (2) spend a week naked at a tropical location. I've made a couple of attempts at #1, and hope to get it yet this year.

Where can you find a place that is warm enough to be naked at 12000 feet?

This post was edited

If its summer, the sun is out, and its not windy it is not problem. I made it to 12,000 feet this summer on a peak that was 13,100, but I got a late start and a thunderstorm rolled in. If I had gotten on the peak an hour earlier, I would have made it no problem. It was a wonderful hike. Nothing like being naked on top of the world, or as close as it is reasonable to be.

This post was edited

If its summer, the sun is out, and its not windy it is not problem. I made it to 12,000 feet this summer on a peak that was 13,100, but I got a late start and a thunderstorm rolled in. If I had gotten on the peak an hour earlier, I would have made it no problem. It was a wonderful hike. Nothing like being naked on top of the world, or as close as it is reasonable to be.

What was the approximate temperature?

This post was edited

Had 2 things on my almost nude bucket list, drive my convertible and mow the front lawn wearing just a kiniki tan through swim briet.
Accomplished the first yesterday when I drove to and from Gunnison.

This post was edited

Thought of another item for the list - take some people on their first naked hike and get them addicted. I did one yesterday that would get about anyone hooked.

Regarding temp on a 13000 foot peak. I would say on a nice day, 60-70s, which if it is sunny is okay. If it is windy, it can be quite chilly.

This post was edited

Be nude at least 75% of the time from May - September and wear a shirt less than half the time I am not completely nude.

This post was edited

Be nude at least 75% of the time from May - September and wear a shirt less than half the time I am not completely nude.

Did that last summer from late March to early September with many hours of this time working naked in the garden.

This post was edited

Be nude at least 75% of the time from May - September and wear a shirt less than half the time I am not completely nude.Did that last summer from late March to early September with many hours of this time working naked in the garden.

I actually wore shorts more than usual last summer since our grandson was here most of the time.
Didn't wear much else since I had few places to go.
Went from mid-May to mid-September without wearing long slacks and was shirtless more than ever.

This post was edited