Nude Bucket List

I don't consider this a complete listing, but it's what I can think of right now.
DONE
Sleeping nude alone and with a friend,
Did house chores.
Spent days nude at Nudist Resorts (club Avalon & Cypress Cove.)
Spent days nude at mixed and all-male Nudist Gatherings (ENG & GNI.)
Given and received full body massages.
Posed for art classes and for photos(really want to do more of this.)
Attended nude house and backyard get togethers.

TO DO:
Connect with a female partner to have a nude wedding and buy a home at Cypress Cove so we can live nude 24/7/365.
Be taken for a naked drive on US highways, Routes, and less traveled back roads.
Visit Shangri La or Mira Vista in AZ to experience 100+ temps nude.
Find a bilingual friend to visit Cap D'Age.
Have more nudist friends that either I can host or visit where getting undressed during the visit is not an issue (just be sure to bring your towel to cover your seating surface; I'll bring mine to your place.)
Get myself together enough to possibly write a few more pieces for N Magazine.
-John 3/19/21-

This post was edited
RE:Nude Bucket List

I don't consider this a complete listing, but it's what I can think of right now.DONESleeping nude alone and with a friend,Did house chores.Spent days nude at Nudist Resorts (club Avalon & Cypress Cove.)Spent days nude at mixed and all-male Nudist Gatherings (ENG & GNI.)Given and received full body massages.Posed for art classes and for photos(really want to do more of this.)Attended nude house and backyard get togethers.-John 3/19/21-TO DO:Connect with a female partner to have a nude wedding and buy a home at Cypress Cove so we can live nude 24/7/365.Be taken for a naked drive on US highways, Routes, and less traveled back roads.Visit Shangrila Ranch in AZ to experience 100+ temps nude.Find a bilingual friend to visit Cap D'Age.Have more nudist friends that either I can host or visit where getting undressed during the visit is not an issue (just be sure to bring your towel to cover your seating surface; I'll bring mine to your place.)Get myself together enough to possibly write a few more pieces for N Magazine.

Would you consider moving to a clothing optional resort alone if you don't find a partner?

This post was edited

-- Bay to Breakers Race in San Francisco while nude
-- World Naked Bike Ride
-- A week (at least) in Cap d'Agde, France
-- Grocery Shopping in the nude at some place where it would be OK
-- Dining out in the nude with a large group of nudists [Obviously have to make prior arrangements with a restaurant to rent a private dining room. Waitstaff would have to be ok with it]
-- Host a nude dinner party
-- Hike up to Half Dome in Yosemite in the nude
-- Backpack with friends through National Forest in the nude
-- Nude road trip with friends
-- Nude at costume party [Arrive wearing "fig leaf" that get's lost after everyone has seen my "costume"; and spend the rest of the evening nude
-- Skinny-dip in hotel swimming pool [Get permission -- middle of the night]
-- Nude model for art class
-- Nude at non-nude bar -- ok with owner/manage
-- Nude boating
-- Attend Burning Man and be nude the entire time
-- Nude cruise
-- Pictures of me standing nude to all 48 contiguous "Welcome to [state name]" signs.
-- Drive nude with others in car
-- Nude portraits at professional photography studio
-- Vacation nude for a week in Brattleboro VT
-- Nude bath with a friend - I've showered with a friend, but not taken a bath

Stuff I've done while nude:
-- Cut down trees with chain saw
-- Split logs with a splitting maul
-- Planted trees
-- Showered with friend
-- Mow property while nude on riding mower (by myself and with a friend also mowing while nude)
-- Answer front door while nude
-- Clothing-optional beach
-- Clothing-optional resort
-- Had friends over and been to friends' houses
-- Attended dinner party
-- Nude for a week or more at a time
-- Nude gardening
-- Nude walk through neighbor's cow pasture
-- Nude walk down road in the middle of the night
-- Driving while nude
-- Physical Exam. Totally nude during entire exam
-- Nude camping
-- Nude body scrub
-- Painted inside of house
-- Wash car outside while nude
-- Get mail from mailbox at road while nude in the middle of the day
-- Bicycle nude
-- Sleep nude every night
-- Spent the weekend nude at a nudist friend's house
-- Had a nudist friend spend the weekend nude at my house
-- Ridden nude with someone else driving

This post was edited

@Minimalist 75: For me, it would be better to live with someone as I have eye problems and would need assistance with a lot of things. i wrote something about possibly living at a naturist resort in another Forum:
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/188463/wanting-to-get-aquainted-with-residentsmembers/
Because my sight is as bad as it is, I'm not able to drive, so i would need help every time I had to leave the grounds. Living by myself at such a resort id doable, but I would hate to always run to someone when i need help.

This post was edited

@Minimalist 75: For me, it would be better to live with someone as I have eye problems and would need assistance with a lot of things. i wrote something about possibly living at a naturist resort in another Forum:https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/188463/wanting-to-get-aquainted-with-residentsmembers/Because my sight is as bad as it is, I'm not able to drive, so i would need help every time I had to leave the grounds. Living by myself at such a resort id doable, but I would hate to always run to someone when i need help.
Thanks for the information.

This post was edited

Done
Nude Water Skiing
Skinny Dipping
Nude Party
I have nudist friends
Nude yard work
Nude four wheeling (Side by Side)
Nude Camping
Nude work outs

To DO
Nudist Vacation - Resort
Nude Cruise
Buy a home in a nudist community in Florida

This post was edited

DoneNude Water SkiingSkinny DippingNude PartyI have nudist friendsNude yard workNude four wheeling (Side by Side)Nude CampingNude work outsTo DONudist Vacation - ResortNude CruiseBuy a home in a nudist community in Florida

Would you get rid of most of your clothes of you moved to a nudist resort or keep them for travel?

This post was edited

Would you get rid of most of your clothes of you moved to a nudist resort or keep them for travel?I recently got rid of most of my clothing. I have enough in case I need to wear something -- but that's it. Most of it I hadn't worn in years and have no reason to expect that I would ever wear any of it again.

This post was edited

Would you get rid of most of your clothes of you moved to a nudist resort or keep them for travel?I recently got rid of most of my clothing. I have enough in case I need to wear something -- but that's it. Most of it I hadn't worn in years and have no reason to expect that I would ever wear any of it again.

Did you find it to be a liberating experience?
I always do when I get rid of clothin

This post was edited

I recently got rid of most of my clothing.Did you find it to be a liberating experience?In deed, I did. I would truly appreciate it if I only had clothing to wear for when it was truly necessary: extreme weather conditions, physically hazardous conditions, exposure to hazardous chemicals, and that sort of thing. Which, of course, I'd do my best to avoid.

This post was edited