RE:Nude Bucket List

we will watch that way also except for the glasses we need to wear!

This post was edited

wow...that was fun. went through all the lists and made mine. 27 things done nude. 22 things to do nude.

This post was edited

we will watch that way also except for the glasses we need to wear!

If it is warm enough to be outside nude, I will too.

This post was edited

wow...that was fun. went through all the lists and made mine. 27 things done nude. 22 things to do nude.

I know that it would be a lot of typing, but can you share your list?

This post was edited

A would like naked riding a horseback

This post was edited

Just did clothes free karaoke earlier this week another thing checked off my bucket list.

This post was edited

Just added: Solar eclipse, April 8.

I did this for the last eclipse, but we were camping at 9000 feet. As it approached totality, it got fricken cold, and I had to put some clothes on.

This post was edited

we will watch that way also except for the glasses we need to wear!If it is warm enough to be outside nude, I will too.

Watching the eclipse now. Nude excerpt for glasses, smart watch and wedding ring.

This post was edited

Things I have done:
1) Been to a nude party. My friends throw a Nude Years Eve party every year. I have been for 15 years in a row now.
2) Driving Naked. I do this as often as I can. Not around town, but on road trips.
3) Hosted a nude party. My birthday party is always clothing optional.
4) Hiked naked. Only once but I want to do it again or sure.
5) Nude Beach - several times

Things I Want to Do Naked
1) Go to the grocery store. Probably a long shot but hey, you never know.
2) Go to a bar nude. Probably at a resort
3) Go to a restaurant nude - Again, several resorts have this.
4) World Naked Bike Ride
5) Play guitar naked with an audience. Maybe a full nude band!
6) Water Ski

I am sure there are a thousand more things I would like to do naked. Pretty everything is better naked.

This post was edited

Things I have done:1) Been to a nude party. My friends throw a Nude Years Eve party every year. I have been for 15 years in a row now.2) Driving Naked. I do this as often as I can. Not around town, but on road trips.3) Hosted a nude party. My birthday party is always clothing optional.4) Hiked naked. Only once but I want to do it again or sure.5) Nude Beach - several timesThings I Want to Do Naked1) Go to the grocery store. Probably a long shot but hey, you never know.2) Go to a bar nude. Probably at a resort3) Go to a restaurant nude - Again, several resorts have this.4) World Naked Bike Ride5) Play guitar naked with an audience. Maybe a full nude band!6) Water SkiI am sure there are a thousand more things I would like to do naked. Pretty everything is better naked.
Some clothing optional resorts have convenience stores that sell food. Would you count that for 1?
If so, I have done the 5 you have plus 1, 2 and 3 from your want to list. I don't play guitar but did play baritone horn nude once at a nude house party.

This post was edited