Made it to the 70s age group

Last week while on a river cruise of the Columbia and Snake Rivers, I passed from the 60s into the 70s. Honestly I didn't think it made any difference but somehow it does. I feel more a "Senior Nudist" now than before and I'm really proud of being in this category. The only thing I regret about my position is that I waited until just a few short years ago to truly join the fold of everyone here.

This topic was edited
RE:Made it to the 70s age group

I agree. Despite 'official retirement' I have been busy with projects and travel that I have not paid attention to my years. My 70th was also last week, the 17th, and I still feel and act as though I was years younger. Guess the "senior" status is a state of mind.

This post was edited

Age certainly is a state of mind and we're as young as we feel! I'll be sixty-five shortly and tough I retired from service five years ago I'm even more active now than I was then and taking it all at my own pace! Being busy and engaged in something you enjoy doing is the key I guess to staying happy, healthy and hugely hopeful of everything going right! Being surrounded by people of all ages helps give one a sense of balance, and accepting the changes that come with age is important to being content.

This post was edited

At Uni a fellow student asked a 30 year old tutor what it was like being so old. He said "Great, everyone my age and younger looks good and as I get older more people look good". That's especially true in nudism. So, at age 72, I'm carefree and the world looks wonderful. My motto is "Enjoy life while I can". And my time is my own

This post was edited

I been in the 70s age group now for 6 years and feel no different than when I was in my 60s. I feel great and in fact I have found I appreciate nudism more now than then. I am usually always nude and have a great "all over tan". I'm sure the rest of my 70s will be just as good.

This post was edited

It is always a matter of attitude
I'm coming up 65 and really hope that in ten years I am still as active
And
Able to still enjoy naturism

This post was edited