worryed about my 1st time

hi all me n my gf r going on holiday in a few weeks n she want 2 go on 2 nude beaches but i'm worry about getting hard dont want us 2 get kicked off. so just seeing is it ok 2 walk about like that cheers

This topic was edited
RE: worryed about my 1st time

If you think you are being funny.

Guess what! ....... You're NOT!

If you are genuine, you'll find all the info you need here

fill out your profile, and then you MIGHT,

be taken seriously here.

This post was edited

Having an erection is the most asked question of any male who want to attend a nudist or clothing-optional venue for the first time. The short answer is "it rarely, if ever happens." However, should it happen and since bare etiquette demands you sit on your own towel, cover up, roll over, go swimming, take a shower, do something that will take your mind off of it. I know it's natural, but it can and does offend most nudists.

In my 40+ years of being a nudist and visiting more than 50+ nudist parks, beaches, clubs, and resorts, I've witnessed this only twice. Once the fellow was napping, someone tapped him on his shoulder, and he rolled over. The 2nd time, a man was strutting around showing off. He was told to go swimming, sit down, cover up or leave.

This post was edited

sorry. i was just asking sumthing, just wanted 2 find out a few things about this. just sign up 2 day thats why there nothing on my profile bt if ur going be rude about dont worry

This post was edited

Hi and welcome to the site. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here.

Check out the link that Phil gave you in post #2 and read Cheri's in post #3.

Sorry to nitpick but one thing you should remember is that many, if not most, people on this site do not care for text-speak and will in many cases not even bother to read one using it. Another good place to start is here https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2543where you will find answers to many of your probable questions.

This post was edited

sorry. i was just asking sumthing, just wanted 2 find out a few things about this. just sign up 2 day thats why there nothing on my profile bt if ur going be rude about dont worry

Well if you are genuine, I apologise, but you must realise,
that we get a lot of smart alecs, with blank profiles, posting
very similar posts on this subject and it's just been done to
death here, so much so, that we are all sick of the sight of it.

Once you realise that it is something every new male fears,
but is almost never a problem, you will understand our frustration.

Fill out you profile, and you will then find that there are indeed
a lot of great people here, and you will find a lot of good friends.

here's a few more links to help you get to know the site.

Oh! ..... and btw, welcome to the site!

Phil.

This post was edited

Hi Ashford,

Like Phil said, we've seen this come up SO OFTEN that we suffer sometimes from, er, "erection fatigue," as in "Oh no! Not ANOTHER post on erections!"

There are many members, like you, who are joining all the time, and it's easy for thethose who have been here longer to forget that. Please take time to read the information Phil has provided. If you're here long enough, you'll discover Phil is actually one of the best people to deal with on True Nudists. Be sincere and he will most definitely give you the benefit of the doubt if a thorny issue ever comes up again.

This post was edited

Hi earthysoul
Welcome to the site and I am sure youwillfeelwelcomehere. A good place to start and have some questions answered is herehttps://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2543
What you are referring to is agratuitousinsult (post #6) made to one of our most respected members following aseriousanswer to the original poster. Phil's reply (post #2) is understandable as we frequently gettrollishposts whichlookquitesimilarto the original ie text-speak and likely to becontroversialfrom posters with no profile and as their first post. Also, Phil gave him the benefit of the doubt by posting a valuable link to help him. Phil then apologized in post #7 and gave him more links.

There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here so feel free to post.

This post was edited

Just off the topic for a second.....can someone please explain to me why people tend to type on forums as they would if sending a text message, I find it so hard to read at times.
I really don't know. I mentioned that to him in post #5. I find that it really puts me off and I normally don'tevenbother to read the posts. Perhaps they are so used to texting friends that they consider it normal and correct procedure.

This post was edited

Today was the first time I went to a nude beach (Gunnison Beach, NJ) and it was so comfortable and natural I never once felt "excited" enough to affect my member. I think you will find (as I did) that it isn't sexual...it's natural. Don't worry...just enjoy.

This post was edited

Welcome to this site if you are genuine. If not, you might learn a few things. Nudism is about relaxation, de-stressing, and getting back to innocence. The acceptance of yourself and others for who they are, how they act, and what they say rather than what you look like, own, or wear. It's the great human equalizer. As what The Naturist Society says, "it's like going barefoot all over."

You have some nudist venues in your area if you are indeed in Houston like Star Ranch or Emerald Lake.

This post was edited