W T F is it with these Power Crazed Mod's, ? Wrong time of the Month Rosey ?

Here we go AGAIN,
I'm ON cam Naked from waist Up, in a Chat with another in PMs, Having a discusion, Laugh etc ,
when Rosey decides to Kick me out, NO Warning or Reason,
Now can we ALL decide that we've Had enough of this Big Brother Treatment and Have them Apologise in PUBLIC,
and have them Kicked out Permanent.

This topic was edited
RE:W T F is it with these Power Crazed Mod's, ? Wrong time of the Month Rosey ?

Keep up the good work Rosey.

This post was edited

Now twice in about two months you have had a bitter rant over the chat mods when you have been kicked of the chat so you must be doing something wrong, and your bitter rant on your profile over this as well wont help you at all. Also your topic title will make it worse for you as this will also get the mod's backs up been rude to one of them as well.

This post was edited

Hardly a day goes by without someone taking the huff because they've been kicked from chat.

I never believe the excuse....I was doing nothing wrong.

I don't think anyone else does either.

s

This post was edited

Good on you Rosey he's always tugging away and cries like a baby when he gets kicked.That's why he gives us the V sign when you check his cam. May be we should kick him forthat as well because that is being rude.

Yes kick him out if he dose this to you.

It should be a ban of three days first time, a month the second time and life ban the third time you do something wrong on chat.

This post was edited

You go Rosey!

This post was edited

He should be banned for what he titled this thread.

This post was edited

Huge thanks to the moderating team we need more of you in helping keep the trolls out 3 days should be longer. There are other places to go.
Thanks to the couple for backing up Rosey with corroborated information. Continuing course of conduct. !!

This post was edited

I've every Right to Complain, of the Mod's who Victimise Me, and ask them to show in Public the Screen Shot, where i Had Acknowledged,
and Specificaly directed a Two finger V sign at the Room Mod, Rosey.
I'm quite happy to see this myself, as i know that i Did Not do that, but She ASSUMED that i had, but i know that this will Not Happen,
because it would Prove My Point, and my Innocence.
This will also quieten those that where Not involved at the Time, but whom always have something to say, no matter how Pathetic,
Narrow Minded, Lacking in knowledge at the time,
I see from Lack of comment from the Mod Rosey. or Proof, that my Anger of being a Victim to the Room Mod, Vendetta, against those
who Mis_ Use thier Powers, and who should be be Removed for that Reason.
I look Forward to the Mod, Public Evidence, and subsequent Public Apology, and resignation.

This post was edited

I think that i have every Right to Complain about my Treatment from Rosey and your, Bitter and Twisted Comments, OLD Man,
with room Mod's abusing thier Powers, ON Assumptions, Narrow Mindedness.
Obviously I am Correct with my Comments, and will Not be getting the So called Proof, Screen Shot for my being Kicked, and Still Haven't been given a Reason.
You make accusations with NO proof other than what you ASSUME you are seing or have seen, which again Vindicates my Comments.
Plus Making Threats, based on the same Lack of Proof, that i acknowledged you in any way to Direct a 'V' sign Specifically at YOU.
If you where to ask some Friends of Mine, Love Senior for Example, ask Him How i Greet Him, etc.
I've waisted enough time responding to you, and others.
lol,

This post was edited

Great! This means you'll shut up, perfect!

This post was edited