New Orleans

I'm heading out to New Orleans this week. Are there any nude beaches in the New Orleans area?
Tnx
Blixem

This topic was edited
RE: New Orleans

I know nothing about nude beaches in the area, but hope you have a great time!

This post was edited
New Orleans Naked

Not aware of any beaches, however depending on where you like to stay, there is a very nice Bed N Breakfast called the Green House Inn, located in the Garden District and not far from Downtown or the Quarter, ALSO they have quote " a European Pool" which is clothing optional in anice tropical garden. Have a great time.

This post was edited
RE: New Orleans Naked

I have been to that B&B in New Orleans.Last year on my honeymoon,we went on a cruise that left out of New Orleans.We stayed at the B&B after the cruise.When we were not out sight seeing I was naked by the pool,or in the pool,or in the hot tub.They give you a robe to wear from your room to the pool.No walking naked to the pool. It is a nice place to stay,I am ready to go back.

This post was edited

We also stayed in New Orleans on our honeymoon after the cruise. What was the name of the B&B and how did you find it?

This post was edited

The name of the B&B in New Orleans is The Green House Inn.The swimming pool is clothing optional.We found it online,looking at places to stay in New Orleans.Hope this helps.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info, we have been wanting to go back to New Orleans since our honeymoon

This post was edited

Ship Island, if the ferry is running from Gulfport, MS. (I don't think it is, or has very limited hours during the winter), or if you have access to a boat sea worthy enough to get to the island. There used to be a club just outside of New Orleans in Slidell. I have no idea of it's status at this time. The last time I was there (2000ish), I got the idea itwas pretty straight forward during the day, but got a little raunchy once the sun went down. Can't confirm this since I left as it was getting dark, and that was 12+ years ago.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Anyone have an update on New Orleans? Any nude resorts, nude friendly places, parks or beaches??

This post was edited