Nakedness kills desire and love?

I know that the subject may seem trivial and many times rebuffed but after browsing dozens of posts in the forum, I did not see it treated so I submit it here.
Do you think that by dint of seeing your partner or someone else naked for days long can cause a lassitude and kill the desire you have of this person?
Or does it maintain it or even increase it?

This topic was edited
RE:Nakedness kills desire and love?

Interesting question. Spending a weekend nude with a nude lover. The sexual desire does diminish by the end of the weekend. But of course the sexual acts during the weekend would cause that. I don't know I'm just rambling. Still an interesting question.

This post was edited

I think you'll find out for yourself by trial and error - after all, everyone's physiology is different!

As for me, I might just get into some hot water if I attempt to answer that question!

This post was edited

Speaking for us, being naked with each other 24/7 has not diminished the desire any. I still find her naked body desirable and that playful little touch or caress can lead to more than if we were fully clothed.
One thing we can say for sure is that being around other naked folks will virtually always fan the fires and bring on some passionate lovemaking when we are alone together.

This post was edited

No. In my youngest days I did the fumble-with-clothes-on-a-date thing, and thought then and think now that it is just inconvenient and silly - not a turn-on at all.

This post was edited

I fear that for some it can be the case
But I lay the fault of that with society's prudish attitude so that for some nudity ad sex are so intertwined that unless they are the ones to get their partner nude then they have lost what they see as the sexy part. Poor things.

Personally I believe if we were all nude 24/7 then desire and live would be truer.

Also think of this
If we were nude 24/7 surely that will not kill desire and love otherwise mankind would never have survived this long

This post was edited

Negative ... been nudist for over 44 years. Love is always there, even when we are at each other's throats ... hahaha

Desire, passion and sex; though we aren't the rabbits we once were, all of these are a regular part of our life, in some form, on a daily basis, as is nudity. NO specifics but desire and passionate sex is great and enjoyed regularly! ;-)

This post was edited

As our bodies have aged, my wife and I no longer have the physical beauty we once possessed, but the love ...and yes, the physical attraction is still strong. For any couple truly in love, the same situation applies to being nude together whether alone or in a social setting. We love growing old together and being nude together. Being together in a social setting, nude or otherwise, makes us appreciate the love we share even more. And THAT is incredibly sexy!

This post was edited

You'll find that seeing your partner naked all the time will have the same effect as seeing them clothed all the time. There'll be no extra arousal because the taboo of nudity will be gone. That doesn't really matter though because sexual desire doesn't come from seeing a person dressed and you wouldn't usually see somebody naked until you'd already initiated the romancin' so it's not dependent on seeing them naked either. The desire happens when it happens, for many reasons, but unless they're designed to titillate, the clothes really have nothing to do with it.

Now, of course, with less lingerie or banana hammocks, you lose that area of foreplay I guess, but the nudity more than compensates for it. There are no obstructions slowing down the sexy time. The casual touches you'd often exchange are that much more exciting. Foreplay is easier. And you may never get 100% desensitized to their casual nudity so that would only increase the general lustings.

In short: clothes mostly take away from sex and sensuality, so take them away.

This post was edited

Being nude around my partner day in and day out does not diminish my affection or physical desire in the least. If it does, I'd say with all due respect, you might have love and respect confused with your sexual urges.

This post was edited

If you lose interest in your spouse because regular nudity kills your desire, you're not mature enough to me married or in a serious relationship with anyone.

I agree.

This post was edited