RE:Chatroom Ban

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Perhaps you are seeing a different avatar and picture then the rest of the world; but there is no headless/genital showing picture on his profile.I have known more then one member who stopped reading the forums because they were disgusted with the bullying by some rather grumpy vocal senior citizens. You really should be glad there is not a vote allowed to ban people from this website; you very well might be booted from the island."I have known(?) more then (sic) one member ETC". NO YOU HAVEN'T.

Are you suggesting that the friends I have from my non-landed club have lied to me?

Sounds like he is saying you lied in your post AND he corrected your English.

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Perhaps you are seeing a different avatar and picture then the rest of the world; but there is no headless/genital showing picture on his profile.I have known more then one member who stopped reading the forums because they were disgusted with the bullying by some rather grumpy vocal senior citizens. You really should be glad there is not a vote allowed to ban people from this website; you very well might be booted from the island."I have known(?) more then (sic) one member ETC". NO YOU HAVEN'T.Are you suggesting that the friends I have from my non-landed club have lied to me?Sounds like he is saying you lied in your post AND he corrected your English.

He's more then welcome to cast any aspersions that he wishes. He has been here for the past seven years without getting certified. I will take him more seriously once he "proves" himself.

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Perhaps you are seeing a different avatar and picture then the rest of the world; but there is no headless/genital showing picture on his profile.I have known more then one member who stopped reading the forums because they were disgusted with the bullying by some rather grumpy vocal senior citizens. You really should be glad there is not a vote allowed to ban people from this website; you very well might be booted from the island."I have known(?) more then (sic) one member ETC". NO YOU HAVEN'T.Are you suggesting that the friends I have from my non-landed club have lied to me?Sounds like he is saying you lied in your post AND he corrected your English.He's more then welcome to cast any aspersions that he wishes. He has been here for the past seven years without getting certified. I will take him more seriously once he "proves" himself.

Certification is not proof of being a nudist/naturist.
Certification is only proof that someone made up a name,
wrote the name on a piece of paper and
took a picture of someone, a man or a woman, holding that piece of paper.

This post was edited

I never said a word about it having anything to do with nudism. It's a baby step towards saying "I'm not a troll."

This post was edited

I'm bored.

This post was edited

I'm bored.

Me too

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.Two weeks ago I saw the Headless GENITAL pic on his profileI also flagged him.Obviously he changed pictures.

Yes Johnny, his offending pic has been removed.

This post was edited

Just got banned by Les-Sharon too, WTF, I was on cam when I got a work call on the phone, and I totally got distracted by it. I'm always nude at home, and if my hands are not on the keyboard, one may automatically (and non-sexually) go to my balls. Not even sure if this happened, but I can only assume that's what it was since I wasn't paying attention to the computer. No erection, that's for sure. When I hung up, I only found the "you've been banned" window...no warning, no reason, nothing. So stupid. Reading through all the threads it'd seem this couple of zealots create a lot of bad vibes amongst members for no reason. We're all naked in here for Christ's sake, Les-Sharon get over yourselves, if you're offended by someone scratching their balls then you don't belong in a nudist site, or as "moderators".

This post was edited

I'm bored.

I'm Tired

This post was edited

Just got banned by Les-Sharon too, WTF, I was on cam when I got a work call on the pone, and I totally got distracted by it. I'm always nude at home, and if my hands are not on the keyboard, one may automatically (and non-sexually) go to my balls. Not even sure if this happened, but I can only assume that's what it was since I wasn't paying attention to the computer. No erection, that I can tell you. When I hung up, I only found the "you've been banned" window...no warning, nothing. So stupid. Reading through all the threads it'd seem this couple of zealots create a lot of bad vibes amongst members for no reason. We're all naked in here for Christ's sake, Les-Sharon get over yourselves, if you're offended by someone scratching their balls then you don't belong in a nudist site, or as "moderators".

So I hope in the future if you get a phone call to turn off your cam/come out of chat, and this will never happen again as it sounds like a good chance you were doing something wrong even if it was only your face not facing your cam. Get a life and stop blaming this Les-Sharon as it sounds to be your problem.

This post was edited