Chatroom Ban

This is strange! I logged into the chatroom, went to make coffee, and when I came back it said I was kicked out by Les-Sharon. Here's the thing-my laptop was in my bedroom. My camera is in the living room. So it wasn't because of anything on cam. I hadn't said anything to anyone; not even a hello. So, if it wasn't due to a cam issue, or a verbal issue, wtf did I do?

This topic was edited
RE:Chatroom Ban

If your cam is on, your face must be on cam. Leaving the room, turn the cam off.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

That was the point the cam was NOT on! The cam was disconnected and in a different room from the computer. That's why I am puzzled.

This post was edited

Some moderators are too quick to ban members. They should be made to tell you why first!!! No recourse for 3 days. Stupid!

This post was edited

3 days without Chatroom, wow! how devastating it must be for the poor rule breakers.

This post was edited

No doubt reading comprehension issues don't get in the way of your snarky comments. All I am trying to do is what rule I could have possibly broken if I hadn't (yet) said a word and I wasn't on cam. I have messaged the mod and never received a reply.

This post was edited

I have to laugh cause I got banned by them too.. I didn't have both hands showing on the keyboard or desk.
so they thought the worst of me... check out their profile you'll see why....

former Long Islander here too.. I feel your pain too funny

This post was edited

Exploring the comments on the forum and observing some chat-room behavior, I'm not surprised by the methods used by them or others. I'm truly amazed how judgmental those on TN can be despite the claim of nudists for tolerance. I also cannot condemn the behavior, as I've also seen some picture posted and more than a few comments on TN which do not conform to TN policies. However, at times it seems like a "stop and frisk" policy is in effect, without any explanation or further interaction to improve behavior.

If I do ever decide to participate in chat, I know that I tend to click around with my mouse quite a bit while typing. As the Greek philosopher Epictetus reminds us, "As you think, so you become.our busy minds are forever jumping to conclusions; manufacturing and interpreting signs that are not there." I hope not to be prejudged due to snap judgements.

Or as a common saying implies, "My best exercise comes from dodging responsibility, pushing my luck, carrying things too far, flying off the handle, and jumping to conclusions!"

This post was edited

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I will never understand the whims and fancies of the moderators or how this banning works. What I'm concerned about though is chat etiquette, especially on private chats. I leave aside, for the moment, chatting on cam which can have embarrassing and disrespectful instances, but what I'm referring to is people who in the midst of a conversation go offline for no apparent reason!I'll agree that there maybe a technical glitch in the internet service occasionally, but on very many occasions I find people discourteously disconnecting. If one is not interested in continuing a chat or doesn't like the way it is going one can politely make an excuse and end the chat instead of leaving the other person wondering as to what went wrong. Whenever there has been a break in conversation due to a technical fault I've made it a point to send a message across to the person I have been chatting with, explaining the situation.It's important to note that one is not always on the chat just to pass the time on hand , but its a way of wanting to make a connection with others. It takes very little to be thoughtful and polite. Cheers!

This post was edited

Glad I am not the only one who feels picked on by zealot moderators - besides Les-Sharon Rosey and Evan also kick me out of the Chat page for no reason or advance warning that i am doing something wrong. Who picks on what criteria who becomes a moderator and are the moderators also policed to ensure they are not victimizing certain individuals unduly?

Like us all anyone can choose to block me from seeing them or not look at me when I am on the Chat Page on web cam. Having grown in a social nude environment because my parents were nudist I learnt not to be ashamed of my nakedness or only show certain parts of my body when in the company of others or be on the offensive if i saw a fellow nudist with an erection or unknowingly touching himself - as True Nudist we should not be shy about showing and seeing it all when using the web cam on the Chat page. After all my TN profile photos for my TN certification shows me completely naked

This post was edited

PetersJ shows Headless GENITAL pic on his profile (FLAGGED). He should be banned from the site.

This post was edited