new (kinda) nudist couple

Hi everyone, figured it was time to put out a greeting, wife and I have been long time opportunistic nudists (more like flashers/exhibitionists).
We have for years, enjoyed indoor and outdoor nude photography, this led to outdoor flashing/exhibitionism and just enjoying any opportunity to strip and that led to our frequenting a local natural hot springs with an open nude area, we are now looking to find other nudists to hang out with and finding other areas to go for nude activities.
Feel free to contact us if interested, we enjoy meeting and chatting with all polite people and look forward to getting together for mutual nude interests.

This topic was edited
RE:new (kinda) nudist couple

hi there, i appreciate someone who is honest about why they are a nudist

This post was edited
RE:new (kinda) nudist couple

Hi M&M. I'm thinking that is how it was with me - getting naked when I could and sometimes when I shouldn't ever since childhood. But I didn't put a name to it until I joined TN very late in life. I discovered the world of nudism and that nudists are quite normal people, but without clothes. That let the genie out of the lamp and, once it's out it can't be put back in the lamp. I see you count yourself as exhibitionist and a photo enthusiast. With me it came after joining TN. I've made up for lost time since.

BTW welcome to TN (Ok I see you joined 3 months ago but have only been really active in the last week).

This post was edited