Wondering about frequency

As I scroll through a lot of these different forms and groups I've noticed there may be one or two that pop up that are recent. as you get down to the bottom of the first page they become six months, a year old and so on and so forth. I am wondering about the frequency of the members, why nobody is coming back to the site to discuss or share.The biggest part of being who we are is sharing stories and discussing opportunities. And getting to know different people in the lifestyle. We're not any different than anybody else, you just choose not to have clothes on. So I was wondering, is there a reason why nobody is returning to these forums are these chat rooms?

This topic was edited
RE:Wondering about frequency

I'm not sure what you are looking at. There is a lot of activity here and a lot of people on here regularly. When you click FORUM at the top, next click 'newest' under that and you will see all the activity sorted most recent to oldest.

This post was edited

I'm not sure what you are looking at. There is a lot of activity here and a lot of people on here regularly. When you click FORUM at the top, next click 'newest' under that and you will see all the activity sorted most recent to oldest.

Under Groups, it's not "Newest". Click "Most Recent" for the latest activity. "Newest" will get you the most recently created group. Another thing with this site. Inconsistent layout.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thanks FullSun for explaining that. I will now know how to find new discussions that I might have a response in.

This post was edited

Frequency reduces after marriage.

This post was edited