RE: Inappropriate Pictures and Behaviour.

Thanks Jen, hope you're right. Me too Steve, If it can't be controlled, maybe we should be talking about shutting it down! Now I'M beging to worry about this place going down hill.
Not you, Phil! At least wait until I've had a chance to post to your poetry group! The site is going through growing pains. When enough people get flagged and called out fo rbad behavior, it will calm down.
Jen
Nahhhh, you don't get rid of me that easily, and if I did go, I wouldn't delete my profile and everything that goes with it. It would leave everything no sensical lol.
Anyway, I'd miss all this lovely poetry you're going to write, couldn't do that!

This post was edited

EvelynHarper said,
"OK, you checked out the profiles of all 14 men. You had to if you knew they were straight and or married. 50 percent had cameras on. The vast majority were masturbating. No one was complaining until you showed up. How long did you watch each masturbating man before you decided to stick your nose in? You and you alone decided the VAST MAJORITY was doing something wrong. Why didnt you just take a pill and go back to sleep instead of annoying people who didnt know or care that you were alive. OH, that was the problem you wanted to feel important."

Don't know where you came from, but with that attitude I would imagine you will be going back pretty damn soon. This is NOT a sex site, so you will probably get bored quickly. You may not be offended by inappropriate behaviour, but the majority of the membership here at the TRUENUDISTS website, joined because they ARE in fact, TRUE NUDISTS, and as such ARE offended by such behaviour that breaks the rules and guidelines set out by the owner and which YOU agreed to when you signed up. If all you want from here is to annoy and antagonise anyone that is actively helping to protect the site, and get cheap thrills at the same time, I GUARANTEE your profile WILL be deleted and your IP address blocked.

Goodbye.
Phil.

This post was edited

WOW...okay...Phil I think most of us agree that as a community we need to do what we can to improve the quality of life around here a bit. I'm not sure this is the best way to do it though. Outing people in a forum is generally considered bad form. I'm not saying that the response you got from this guy was not out of line...it clearly was. There however are many ways that a thread like this can turn very ugly very quickly. My suggestion would be to post bulletins regarding the offending persons profile in order to bring it to the attention of a wider audience without the entire community having to get involved. This would provide for a greater response while at the same time protecting the the dignity of the offender that perhaps just made a mistake. Just my opinion on the matter though.
Steve, if he had "just made a mistake" he could have removed the picture and either sent a polite reply or said nothing. He has efficiently demonstrated the type of guy he is by his response. (he has also not removed the picture) I do not enter into discussion with his type. I would hope that anyone that writes that type of message in reply to a polite request is NOT welcome here and will be dealt with in an appropriate manor. Furthermore, why not "out them" If they refuse to abide by the site rules and guidelines THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE. And, if it is known that breaking the rules will have this result, they might pay more attention to them. If we have to self police the site to keep it a nice place to be, SO BE IT.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ahhhhhhh

That's better!

Phil.

He's now made the pic for friends only. I know one of the people
who has him listed as a friend. I will bring it to her attention. In
the meantime, I know how you feel. The other night (early morning - 5am
my time) I couldn't sleep, so went on chat. There were 14 people in
the room, when I entered. All male ,listed as straight. Most married.
7 of them had cams on. Out of the 7, 5 were clearly masturbating. When
I said that really wasn't appropriate and they should put the cams on
there faces, they made jokes about it. One actually attempted to
"whisper" but failed, lol, and said uhoh someones's not happy. I
responded that I was very unhappy as should be any "certified" true
nudist. (All the masturbaters were certified). As they all ignored my
requests, I flagged each and every one of them. I remember three of
the names and I keep an eye out for them when I'm on chat. I was
sorely tempted to "out" them on the forum. I decided against that as
that would actually break one of the rules of both chat and the forum.
No trolling. I also feel that "outing" people on the forum, could so
easily go from self-policing to a "witch-hunt". Which it shouldn't be.
The guy you had the problem with is a low-class moron. Let it go
through the proper self-policing channels and he'll be out of here
before you know it!
Jen
p.s. Does any body see the irony in my experience? 14 "straight" men all jerking off for each other?
You said,
"The other night (early morning - 5am my time) I couldn't
sleep, so went on chat.There were 14 people in the room, when I entered.
All male, listed as straight. Most married. 7 of them
had cams on. Out of the 7, 5 were clearly masturbating."
OK, you checked out the profiles of all 14 men. You had to if you knew they were straight and or married.
50 percent had cameras on. The vast majority were masturbating. No one was complaining
until you showed up. How long did you watch each masturbating man before you
decided to stick your nose in? You and you alone decided the VAST MAJORITY was
doing something wrong. Why didnt you just take a pill and go back to sleep
instead of annoying people who didnt know or care that you were alive. OH,
that was the problem you wanted to feel important.

Sorry Evelyn, I disagree with you. I went to the Chat Room for some friendly talk. That's what it's there for. Period. I always click on profiles when I go in the room to see who I am talking to. I clicked on the one camera of the person who said hi to me and he was jerking off. I then clicked on every other camera and 5 out of 7 men were jerking off. Then I informed the first person (who said hello to me) that it was inapproriate behavior and against the Chat Room rules of THIS site. That there were other sites he could go to, to do that on camera. What they were doing wasn't "wrong". Everyone masturbates. The fact that they were doing it in a place where it is not allowed is what was wrong. The fact that they did not have the courtesy or respect to stop is what is wrong. This site is not about sex, it is about nudism. IF people, male or female, wish to participate in sexual acts on camera then they do not belong on this site. The room is a public room for ALL members to use, if they are willing to follow the posted rules. And if they're not willing to follow those rules, they should go where it is acceptable.

This post was edited

Thank you, Phil

This post was edited

WOW...okay...Phil I think most of us agree that as a community we need to do what we can to improve the quality of life around here a bit. I'm not sure this is the best way to do it though. Outing people in a forum is generally considered bad form. I'm not saying that the response you got from this guy was not out of line...it clearly was. There however are many ways that a thread like this can turn very ugly very quickly. My suggestion would be to post bulletins regarding the offending persons profile in order to bring it to the attention of a wider audience without the entire community having to get involved. This would provide for a greater response while at the same time protecting the the dignity of the offender that perhaps just made a mistake. Just my opinion on the matter though.
Steve, if he had "just made a mistake" he could have removed the picture and either sent a polite reply or said nothing. He has efficiently demonstrated the type of guy he is by his response. (he has also not removed the picture) I do not enter into discussion with his type. I would hope that anyone that writes that type of message in reply to a polite request is NOT welcome here and will be dealt with in an appropriate manor. Furthermore, why not "out them" If they refuse to abide by the site rules and guidelines THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE. And, if it is known that breaking the rules will have this result, they might pay more attention to them. If we have to self police the site to keep it a nice place to be, SO BE IT.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ahhhhhhh

That's better!

Phil.

before you know it!
Jen
p.s. Does any body see the irony in my experience? 14 "straight" men all jerking off for each other?
You said,
OK, you checked out the profiles of all 14 men. You had to if you knew they were straight and or married.
50 percent had cameras on. The vast majority were masturbating. No one was complaining

WOW, you are not a very nice person, are you????? I say person, because you have no profile info or pics. I don't know who you are, male or female, or what you are hiding from, but if YOU want to see guys masturbating there are sites out there just for you.... For all we know you are just another perv looking for a cheap thrill.....

Steve

This post was edited

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ahhhhhhh

That's better!

Phil.

Hey Phil, I didn't mean to imply that his response to you was in anyway appropriate or that in this particular case the person had made a mistake. I know who you are talking about and I have seen the picture in question. I know that it wasn't a mistake. The point that I was trying to get across was that starting an outing thread could in SOME cases cause more problems than it would cure.

This post was edited

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ahhhhhhh

That's better!

Phil.

before you know it!
Jen
You said,

Evelyn, I want to make it really clear to you, that I did NOT determine that the vast majority of the people in the room were doing something "wrong". Nor did I flag everyone in the room. I only flagged the 5 on camera. And only when they refused to stop breaking the rules and made rude remarks. Seeing as how your "Evelyn" profile is located in Del Ray Beach, Florida and that one of the men I flagged was from Del Ray Beach Florida, I am guessing that you are actually that man. DO NOT MASTURBATE ON CAMERA IN THIS SITE'S CHATROOM. THAT IS RULE #1 OF WHAT YOU AGREE TO BEFORE YOU ENTER THE ROOM. AND WHEN ANYBODY ENTERS THE CHATROOM THEY HAVE AGREED TO RULE #5 - FLAG ANYONE WHO IS BREAKING THE RULES. GOT IT?

This post was edited

Hey Jen, take a look at the profile pic that he, she, or it posted....... Looks like my grandmother.....

Steve 2

This post was edited

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

Thanks TT.

Phil.

MAKE THAT X 2 FOLKES, ........RESULT!!!!!!!
Is this THE BEST site, or is this THE BEST site!!!

This post was edited

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! Thanks TT. Phil. MAKE THAT X 2 FOLKES, ........RESULT!!!!!!! Is this THE BEST site, or is this THE BEST site!!!

This is the BEST SITE !!!!! Just keep FLAGGING THEM !!!!!!!!!

Steve 2

This post was edited